The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-01-2011

My next two.

Vileplume Male:
Sprites:
[Image: VileplumeMaleanimated.gif] [Image: VileplumeMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVileplumeMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVileplumeMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: vileplumemalespriteshee.png]

Vileplume Female:
Sprites:
[Image: VileplumeFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: VileplumeFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVileplumeFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVileplumeFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: vileplumefemalespritesh.png]

Up next: Bellossom
Bellossom:
Sprites:
[Image: Bellossomanimated-2.gif] [Image: Bellossomanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyBellossomanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBellossomanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: bellossoomspritesheet.png]

New list: Dratini, Dragonair, Zapdos, Moltress, Sandshrew, Chickorita line and Bulbasaur line

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 01-01-2011

(01-01-2011, 02:03 AM)Nesd Wrote:
Quote:So you can't download them or what's the problem, i haven't an idea what you mean...

The problem is that the site is overloaded. But, all the starters are wrong?

how do you mean "overloaded"?
I and Jefelin, Misdravous, and the others can load the collection or download the sprites without any problem Question

Have you a bad internet connection or a bad PC?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-01-2011

i think he is opening it up in internet explorer and not in firefox,
firefox shows and plays all animations
while internet explorer loads liek 10 then all the animations just "disappear" from view and it wont let you download them

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-01-2011

Yes, it happens this. I have Internet Explorer.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-01-2011

(01-01-2011, 01:48 PM)Nesd Wrote: Yes, it happens this. I have Internet Explorer.
if you download firefox all the animations will show and you will be able to download all of them
i changed to firefox, and it is better

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 01-01-2011

(01-01-2011, 01:53 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 01:48 PM)Nesd Wrote: Yes, it happens this. I have Internet Explorer.
if you download firefox all the animations will show and you will be able to download all of them
i changed to firefox, and it is better

Yes, in my opinion Firefox is the best ;D

And here's Aron, it was difficult to do the breaks between the frames :s
[Image: 304.gif] [Image: 304b.gif]
[Image: 304s.gif] [Image: 304sb.gif]
[Image: 304sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 01-01-2011

You posted Female Gloom twice and no male Gloom.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-01-2011

Now I have Firefox, and the page isn't overloaded! What starters are ok?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 01-01-2011

Hey Guys ! when you gonna do the animated sprite of the Croconaw I asked for ? just asking Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-01-2011

(01-01-2011, 02:24 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: You posted Female Gloom twice and no male Gloom.

I posted the Female Gloom Sprite Sheet twice, not the sprites and it's fixed
(01-01-2011, 02:31 PM)Nesd Wrote: Now I have Firefox, and the page isn't overloaded! What starters are ok?

The 3rd, 4th and 5th reigions. I'm re-ripping the grass Johto and kanto starters and maybe water and fire depending on if anyone else rips them first
(01-01-2011, 02:33 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: Hey Guys ! when you gonna do the animated sprite of the Croconaw I asked for ? just asking Smile

One don't rush us and two most of us are trying to finish Hoen first and then we move to Johto. I could rip Croconaw in my next set if you'd like

(01-01-2011, 02:33 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: Hey Guys ! when you gonna do the animated sprite of the Croconaw I asked for ? just asking Smile

Misdreavous525 Wrote
One don't rush us and two most of us are trying to finish Hoen first and then we move to Johto. I could rip Croconaw in my next set if you'd like

yes he is right, this forum is for us to rip the animations we choose, its not a sit for people to say, do this do this, just wait and be patient, or if you can't wait then just do it on your own, and stop harassing us, sheesh!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 01-01-2011

@Clowcardruler : no need to be rude please, I was just asking ...
@Misdreavous525 : I appreciate what you do, I just need that sprite, but I'm gonna take it easy and be patient until you finish the Hoenn sprites, thank's any way Smile

(01-01-2011, 04:34 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: @Clowcardruler : no need to be rude please, I was just asking ...
@Misdreavous525 : I appreciate what you do, I just need that sprite, but I'm gonna take it easy and be patient until you finish the Hoenn sprites, thank's any way Smile

its not that im being rude to you, its just that like 5 other people have done this to us and it gets annoying after a while is all

(01-01-2011, 05:08 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 04:34 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: @Clowcardruler : no need to be rude please, I was just asking ...

its not that im being rude to you, its just that like 5 other people have done this to us and it gets annoying after a while is all

I here that
Here's my next three:
Sandshrew:
Sprites:
[Image: Sandshrewanimated-1.gif] [Image: Sandshrewanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinySandshrewanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySandshrewanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: sandshrewspritesheet.png]

Zapdos:
Sprites:
[Image: Zapdosanimated-1.gif] [Image: Zapdosanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyZapdosanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyZapdosanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: zapdosspritesheet.png]

Moltress:
Sprites:
[Image: Moltressanimated-1.gif] [Image: Moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMoltressanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMoltressanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: moltressspritesheet.png]

My list: Dratini, Dragonair, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur(m+f), Chickorita, Bayleaf and Meganium(m+f)

Here's the next two.
Dratini:
Sprites:
[Image: Dratinianimated.gif] [Image: Dratinianimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyDratinianimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDratinianimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: dratinispritesheet.png]

Dragonair:
Sprites:
[Image: Dragonairanimated.gif] [Image: Dragonairanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyDragonairanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDragonairanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: dragonairspritesheet.png]

My list: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur(m+f), Chickorita, Bayleaf and Meganium(m+f)