The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-30-2010

[Image: dragonitef.png][Image: kangaskhan.png][Image: caterpie.png][Image: metapod.png][Image: buttermale.png][Image: vaporeon.png][Image: jolteont.png][Image: espeon.png][Image: umbreong.png][Image: butterfemale.png][Image: ditto.png][Image: koffing.png][Image: wailord.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-30-2010

here are baltoy and claydol, ill post the sheets soon

BALTOY
[Image: baltoy.gif] [Image: baltoyback.gif]
CLAYDOL
EDIT, the animation for no reason repeats itself so i cut it in half
[Image: claydolf.gif] [Image: claydolback.gif]
EDIT
[Image: baltoysheet.png]
[Image: claydolsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-31-2010

I ripped Torchic shiny, because it has more colors then the normal like Reshiram

male:
[Image: 255s.gif] [Image: 255sb.gif]

female:
[Image: 255fs.gif] [Image: 255fsb.gif]

EDIT:
And here's Deoxys normal

[Image: 386.gif] [Image: 386b.gif]
[Image: 386s.gif] [Image: 386sb.gif]
[Image: 386sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Thelimomon - 12-31-2010

Here is Baltoy:
[Image: 343.gif] [Image: 343b.gif]

and Claydol
[Image: 344.gif] [Image: 344b.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 12-31-2010

Nice work but Croconaw sprite is missing ...
Here's Deoxys Defence Form :[Image: 386_d.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-31-2010

We are running excellent all sprites, I have increasingly less to reform, and that means that every time you make them better, keep it up Wink

@Gale Of Darkness:
That sprite is already commissioning Zekrom101 also the sprite that you have posted has several errors of optimization, and speed time between frames, Although I appreciate the effort Cute

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 12-31-2010

I have searched the internet since yesterday to find the sprite of Croconaw, but I have only find the fixed sprite of it form Black & White, here is it :
[Image: 159.png]
also the shiney, but a fixed sprite also :
Well I hope you do better than me to make it move Tongue Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-31-2010

(12-31-2010, 07:26 AM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: I have searched the internet since yesterday to find the sprite of Croconaw, but I have only find the fixed sprite of it form Black & White, here is it :
also the shiney, but a fixed sprite also :
Well I hope you do better than me to make it move Tongue Wink

You are funny xD

The way to animate Pokemon is different than you think xD

And here's Deoxys Defense Form

[Image: 386df.gif] [Image: 386bdf.gif]
[Image: 386sdf.gif] [Image: 386sbdf.gif]
[Image: 386dfsheet.png]

Edit:

And here's Corphish

[Image: 341w.gif] [Image: 341b.gif]
[Image: 341s.gif] [Image: 341sb.gif]
[Image: 341sheet.png]

And Crawdaunt
I had some problems doing the sheet, because it has a complicated animation, so i had to do "one sequence", who cares?

[Image: 342s.gif] [Image: 342b.gif]
[Image: 342s.gif] [Image: 342sb.gif]
[Image: 342sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-31-2010

I found an error in sprite Deoxys speed, Ploaj did long ago and is missing a few frames at the end, please if anyone can do would be great, I have to continue the optimization of sprites Cute

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 12-31-2010

Absol shiny:
[Image: absol.gif][Image: absolback.gif]

Happy new year for all !

Sorry, I didn't see that it recolored

(12-31-2010, 09:43 AM)Nesd Wrote: Absol shiny:
[Image: absol.gif]
Thelimomon already have done it what's the problem?

(12-31-2010, 09:27 AM)Jefelin Wrote: I found an error in sprite Deoxys speed, Ploaj did long ago and is missing a few frames at the end, please if anyone can do would be great, I have to continue the optimization of sprites Cute
Ok, i'll do it Wink
Must the sheet done new, too?

@Zekrom 101 : So can you please give me the animated normal sprite of Croconaw, and I'll be so greatful Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-31-2010

Here's my next rips:

Seaking Male:
Sprites:
[Image: SeakingMaleanimated.gif] [Image: SeakingMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySeakingMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySeakingMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: seakingmalespritesheet.png]

Seaking Female:
Sprites:
[Image: Seakinganimated.gif] [Image: Seakinganimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySeakinganimated.gif] [Image: ShinySeakinganimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: seakingfemalespriteshee.png]

Next up; Goldeen(m+f), Gloom(m+f), Vileplume(m+f) and Bellossom
(12-31-2010, 10:41 AM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: @Zekrom 101 : So can you please give me the animated normal sprite of Croconaw, and I'll be so greatful Smile

We have to rip it from the game first and then give it to you

Well, I give you some missing sprites from Black & White, just a little help to complete the collection :
[Image: 001.gif]
[Image: ivysaur.gif]
[Image: 003.gif]
[Image: 145.gif]
[Image: 146.gif]
[Image: 151.gif]
[Image: 160.gif]
And please find me this Croconaw Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Thelimomon - 12-31-2010

Happy new year from me too!!! Wink