The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-29-2010

My next two:
Chansey:
Sprites:
[Image: Chanseyanimated.gif] [Image: Chanseyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyChanseyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChanseyanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: chanseyspritesheet.png]

Tangela:
Sprites:
[Image: Tangelaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Tangelaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyTangelaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTangelaanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: tangelaspritesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-29-2010

Here's my next two:
Meowth:
Sprites:
[Image: Meowthanimated.gif] [Image: Meowthanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeowthanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeowthanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: meowthspritesheet.png]

Machamp:
Sprites:
[Image: Machampanimated-1.gif] [Image: Machampanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyMachampanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMachampanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: machampspritesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-29-2010

Misdreavous525, you forgot to label your female Girafarig sheet. And Tonberry, don't worry about the icons then. I'll get them all eventually.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 12-29-2010

Thanks, man. I also noticed that Whismur's icon is spelled wrong. Sick

(12-29-2010, 12:46 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Misdreavous525, you forgot to label your female Girafarig sheet. And Tonberry, don't worry about the icons then. I'll get them all eventually.

What do you mean?

Here's the last two in the Hitmon line
Hitmonchan:
Sprites:
[Image: Hitmonchananimated-1.gif] [Image: Hitmonchananimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyHitmonchananimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHitmonchananimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: hitmonchanspritesheet.png]

Hitmonlee:
Sprites:
[Image: Hitmonleeanimated-2.gif] [Image: Hitmonleeanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyHitmonleeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHitmonleeanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: hitmonleespritesheet.png]

There we go and is it just me or did Nintendo get lazy on most of the Kanto animations? Anyways next six I'm doing are; Nidorans, Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-29-2010

Well you know, when you label each row with the green or red dots. You did that for the male, but you forgot to put them for the female.

(12-29-2010, 03:06 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Well you know, when you label each row with the green or red dots. You did that for the male, but you forgot to put them for the female.

Oh okay, fixing it

Edit: Done

Next two:
Nidoran Female:
Sprites:
[Image: NidoranFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: NidoranFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidoranFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidoranFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidoranfemalespriteshee.png]

Nidoran Male:
Sprites:
[Image: NidoranMaleanimated.gif] [Image: NidoranMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidoranMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidoranMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidoranmalespritesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-29-2010

I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink

(12-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Jefelin Wrote: I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink

Sorry Jefelin Shy I just ripped a bunch @ once and now I'm putting them all into sheets. I can just do Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan and be done for the day

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-29-2010

(12-29-2010, 04:52 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Jefelin Wrote: I'm impressed, Misdreavus definitely are a machine, a wonderful machine, thanks friend, the only bad thing is that I can´t hardly follow the pace optimizing sprites XDDD Big Grin Wink

Sorry Jefelin Shy I just ripped a bunch @ once and now I'm putting them all into sheets. I can just do Nidorino, Nidorina, Dragonite and Kangaskhan and be done for the day

Do not apologize, the work you are doing is worthy of praise, do not know how to thank you, keep it up friend who has this rate the project will be completed soon, and is less Smile Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-29-2010

Here's Salamence

[Image: 373v.gif] [Image: 373b.gif]
[Image: 373s.gif] [Image: 373sb.gif]
[Image: 373sheet.png]

I love Salamance, I have been great, thanks guys Big Grin

Here's my next two:
Nidorina:
Sprites:
[Image: Nidorinaanimated.gif] [Image: Nidorinaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidorinaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidorinaanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidorinaspritesheet.png]

Nidorino:
Sprites:
[Image: Nidorinoanimated.gif] [Image: Nidorinoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyNidorinoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyNidorinoanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidorinospritesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-29-2010

can someone tell me the website for the packs, i forgot Shy

I think it's best to worry about changing the names of the 5th gen icons later.
[Image: pinsirr.png][Image: girmale.png][Image: girfemale.png][Image: chansey.png][Image: tangela.png][Image: meowth.png][Image: machampb.png][Image: hitmonchan.png][Image: hitmonlee.png][Image: nidofemale.png][Image: nidomale.png][Image: salamencey.png][Image: nidorina.png][Image: nidorino.png]