The VG Resource
Errors - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Main Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-1.html)
+----- Forum: Site Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-3.html)
+----- Thread: Errors (/thread-141.html)

RE: Errors - Shadowth117 - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 01:01 PM)Lexou Wrote: [Image: wtfyy.png]
What is this ?

Some of the forum skins are being messed around with a bit. It'll probably be fixed soon.

RE: Errors - SpacePirateMonkey - 09-26-2010

Months ago, i submitted sprite sheets for Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Freeze Frame Frenzy. They were uploaded, but some sheets that were suppose to be for Freeze Frame Frenzy were placed in Attack of the Toybots by mistake. These sheets should be removed from Attack of the Toybots and moved to Freeze Frame Frenzy:
  • Barnacleboy
  • Erika
  • Mermaidman
  • Stacey
  • The Tooth Fairy
  • Tooty

Thanks.

RE: Errors - Random Talking Bush - 09-27-2010

(09-26-2010, 01:28 PM)SpacePirateMonkey Wrote: Months ago, i submitted sprite sheets for Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Freeze Frame Frenzy. They were uploaded, but some sheets that were suppose to be for Freeze Frame Frenzy were placed in Attack of the Toybots by mistake. These sheets should be removed from Attack of the Toybots and moved to Freeze Frame Frenzy:
  • Barnacleboy
  • Erika
  • Mermaidman
  • Stacey
  • The Tooth Fairy
  • Tooty

Thanks.
They've been moved to the right spot now.

RE: Errors - Zerox - 09-28-2010

I'm unable to view the PS2 Submission Section of Models Resource while logged in though I can see it while logged out. I'd love it for this to be fixed.

RE: Errors - gabrielwoj - 09-28-2010

(09-24-2010, 02:16 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: Somethings are pretty weird at the DKC's...
On ALL Dk's, the tonberry2k sprites of characters...
Man... The sprites DO NOT have the box holding it... it's blank... an example can be a mess... Very Sad
Also on the DKC2 sheets, there are two the same... I don't want to retire the author's sheet but there are two "link's" of video game heroes... I think you can stay this... But just for an advice
EDIT:
A little mess with the font O:
[Image: swanky_icon.png]

Hey, someone saw those? Sorry for my fast... But it happens sometimes with me Very Sad

RE: Errors - Zerox - 10-02-2010

(09-28-2010, 01:10 AM)Zerox Wrote: I'm unable to view the PS2 Submission Section of Models Resource while logged in though I can see it while logged out. I'd love it for this to be fixed.

I'm still needing this fixed.

RE: Errors - gabrielwoj - 10-02-2010

(10-02-2010, 01:32 PM)Zerox Wrote:
(09-28-2010, 01:10 AM)Zerox Wrote: I'm unable to view the PS2 Submission Section of Models Resource while logged in though I can see it while logged out. I'd love it for this to be fixed.

Wait, I don't see any thread with PSX/PS2 on the models section... I think

RE: Errors - A.J. Nitro - 10-02-2010

Swanky Icon is fixed! Post if there's anymore icons.

RE: Errors - Shadowth117 - 10-02-2010

(10-02-2010, 06:29 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(10-02-2010, 01:32 PM)Zerox Wrote:

Wait, I don't see any thread with PSX/PS2 on the models section... I think

There IS a section for it, but for some reason it doesn't seem to show up for regular members I guess.

RE: Errors - Zerox - 10-02-2010

Well its,obviously a bug needing fixed then. Especially if its affecting more than me.

RE: Errors - Dazz - 10-03-2010

Fixed that models resource problem - sorry about the wait, I wasn't quite sure what you meant was wrong! Thought you meant on the main website...

RE: Errors - Zerox - 10-03-2010

Well you made good progress. Though the problem still isn't fixed. I can see the section now though rather than being able to see threads I know exist in there, I get this message: "Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."

RE: Errors - Shadowth117 - 10-03-2010

(10-03-2010, 06:56 PM)Zerox Wrote: Well you made good progress. Though the problem still isn't fixed. I can see the section now though rather than being able to see threads I know exist in there, I get this message: "Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."

Actually, there really is nothing in there right now. Since it IS fixed though I think I'll fix that by putting those Kingdom Hearts threads in there where they belong.

RE: Errors - Lexou Duck - 10-04-2010

(09-25-2010, 04:51 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote:
(09-25-2010, 01:01 PM)Lexou Wrote: [Image: wtfyy.png]
What is this ?

Some of the forum skins are being messed around with a bit. It'll probably be fixed soon.

Actually, when you visit one's profile and click on "view thanked posts" or "view thanked threads", you see the list of the threads where you clicked that button.

Seeing as it doesn't exist anymore, could someone change it so you see the list of (normally) thanked posts instead ?

RE: Errors - gabrielwoj - 10-04-2010

What about the DKC ones I posted?