The VG Resource
New members, do NOT post without reading this first. (SPRITING AND PIXEL ART RULES) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: New members, do NOT post without reading this first. (SPRITING AND PIXEL ART RULES) (/thread-13748.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - DioShiba - 07-03-2010

another irony is that it was in this topic.

welp!

that aside, maybe we should probably add something among the lines that ignoring everyone doesn't really help ether? I don't know but this could pretty much oblige to anything in the sprite discussion forums, considering what happened in here the past few days. Not sure if it is a need to though.

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - water dog - 07-07-2010

just make hunter sprite discussion mod

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - triptych - 07-07-2010

or the mods could just stop being lazy and actually warn/ban people for breaking rules that they say they'll ban/warn people for breaking

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - GrooveMan.exe - 07-07-2010

Not taking C&C isn't a bannable offense, sorry.

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Ultimecia - 07-07-2010

But being an asshole during the C&C for no real reason can be worth a warning, right?

Quote:2. Be friendly.
Don't just randomly flame other members, and be mean for no real reason or randomly accuse members of sprite theft and the like without evidence or a VERY good reason to do so.

It might be tricky to judge it, but...
Oh, in the same spirit...

Quote:1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless and stupid comments, do your best to type in full sentences and spell words properly, don't spam or advertise, etc. And yes, this is still the case if it's other people's topics and rep points.

I'm not the tyrant type, but...This one makes me think.... > : D

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - GrooveMan.exe - 07-07-2010

Fair do, then. I'll keep an eye out for that in future.

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - triptych - 07-17-2010

COMBINED RULES FROM THE OLD THREADS INTO THIS ONE

UNPINNED THE NOW USELESS RULE THREADS
NOW WE DONT HAVE LITERALLY 100000000 PINNED THREADS IN HERE

forum cleanup
also requesting ability to warn/ban because i can't really /enforce/ rules like dex was saying im supposed to do with only the ability to do things to threads

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Alpha Six - 07-17-2010

You don't have a "warn" button on posts? what the shit

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - triptych - 07-17-2010

nope!!!!!

i can literally only do things to threads
nothing at all to members

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Ultimecia - 07-17-2010

I think it's because warning is something global and you guys are only 'local'. Well, I guess you guys should at least access to the warning button

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Vipershark - 07-19-2010

that's because 1up isn't a super mod
he's a regular mod, like kosheh used to be in spamhaul

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - triptych - 07-19-2010

yes but kosh could still warn

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Vipershark - 07-20-2010

iirc no he couldn't
he had the same pink name and everything

i could be wrong but the whole reason everyone wanted him to become a super mod was because he couldn't warn/ban people

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - triptych - 07-20-2010

he was in a different group than me though, i specifically requested that my name be pink (welp!!!!)

and i remember getting a shitty poster to post in spamhaul just so kosh could ban him
so

RE: New members, do NOT post without reading this first - Vipershark - 07-20-2010

oh