The VG Resource
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Team Fortress 2 (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-99.html)
+------ Thread: Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge (/thread-10206.html)

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Gold - 11-22-2011

Keychain, wtf is the Palmtop Taiga in your backpack?? O_o?

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2011

(11-22-2011, 06:25 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: My Heavy's got a Brass Beast, Sandvich, and GRU. Spy's got YER/DR/Enforcer, Sniper I never use, Medic's got the Crusader loadout, Scout's been on the fence with a solid loadout, and Pyro's got the Degreaser + puffnsting stuff.

Yeah, I'm really bad at this still.
i'd never expect anyone to use a brass beast. at least not unless your team lacks sentries and/or there are other heavies around since it basically turns you into a backstab magnet.

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Keychain - 11-23-2011

(11-22-2011, 07:32 PM)Butch Wrote: Keychain, wtf is the Palmtop Taiga in your backpack?? O_o?
It's a special item given to me because I was apart of hosting the TF2 Highlander tournament over a year ago.

You know how in Modern Warfare 2, getting 20 kills will allow you to activate a nuke? Which ends the entire game while killing everyone currently in play? It's like that, but I can do it in TF2 and I can do it once per month.

Just kidding, that'd be cool though. My friend Athernar, who owns TF2b.com, gave it to me for being on his team during the highlander tournament. xD

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 11-23-2011

(11-23-2011, 12:36 AM)M9999 Wrote:
(11-22-2011, 06:25 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: My Heavy's got a Brass Beast, Sandvich, and GRU. Spy's got YER/DR/Enforcer, Sniper I never use, Medic's got the Crusader loadout, Scout's been on the fence with a solid loadout, and Pyro's got the Degreaser + puffnsting stuff.

i'd never expect anyone to use a brass beast. at least not unless your team lacks sentries and/or there are other heavies around since it basically turns you into a backstab magnet.

Really, I enjoy using the brass beast since I've gotten used to its downsides; the rev-up is pretty much set back to what the Heavy's rev-up was before his buff, I tend to crouch while firing so it's not like I move around too much while spinning my gun, and the high damage output means I don't need to stay revved for very long. Plus I tend to get backstabbed while unrevved so Embarassed

(I'm actually that bad)

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - DioShiba - 11-23-2011

Tomislav is probably one of the better guns for heavy in my personal opinion.

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Saltonara - 11-23-2011

My loadout...
Scout: Strange Scattergun, Strange Pistol, Atomizer
Soldier: Strange Rocket Launcher, Strange Shotgun, Disciplinary Action
Pyro: Strange Degreaser, Strange Flare Gun, Vintage Homewrecker
Demoman: Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Chargin' Targe, Strange Half-Zatoichi
Engineer: Strange Shotgun, Strange Pistol, Strange Wrench
Medic: Strange Crusader's Crossbow, Strange Medigun, Strange Ubersaw
Sniper: Strange Sniper Rifle, Strange Razorback, Strange Bushwacka
Spy: Strange Revolver or Strange L'Etranger (depends on what kind of Spy I feel like playing), Knife, Dead Ringer or that... Poker Night watch reskin of the Invis Watch (respective to the primary weapon I choose)

Not only do I prefer most vanilla weapons because they're just better than most of the unlocks, but also because strange versions of vanilla weapons seem to be a little more common.

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Gold - 11-24-2011

[Image: 572px-Top_Notch.png]

Wait, what?

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 11-24-2011

It's really funny how SPUF went into an uproar when Valve did that.

I thought it was nice of them to show their support for Notch by giving him that : )

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Saltonara - 11-24-2011

5 bucks says he never wears it lol

I remember seeing a guy yesterday in a server I frequent who non-stop asked how to get it.

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 11-24-2011

(11-23-2011, 12:06 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 12:36 AM)M9999 Wrote:

Really, I enjoy using the brass beast since I've gotten used to its downsides; the rev-up is pretty much set back to what the Heavy's rev-up was before his buff, I tend to crouch while firing so it's not like I move around too much while spinning my gun, and the high damage output means I don't need to stay revved for very long. Plus I tend to get backstabbed while unrevved so Embarassed

(I'm actually that bad)
the brass beast is one of those weapons that force you to rely on others while playing. hence why i'd rarely use it(since its common to be a in a team with zero teamwork :V)

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - DioShiba - 11-24-2011

(11-24-2011, 08:03 AM)M9999 Wrote: (since its common to be a in a team with zero teamwork :V)

This... this so much.

It's just about hard to impossible to get someone to listen to you. Try convincing some one as an engineer to move his sentry from point a to point b when he wants to do his own thing that's causing the whole team to lose.

RE: Official Scream Fortress 2011 Lounge - Rakia - 11-25-2011

"Hey guys, we never need 3 snipers."

"Guys... we need offense, we don't need FOUR snipers..."

"Fuck you guys you know why we lost"
People play what they want to and not what's best for the team.

RE: Official Weapons Fortress 2011 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 11-25-2011

hence why servers with class restrictions are the way to go o/

RE: Official Weapons Fortress 2011 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 12-02-2011

rebump because TF2 got optimized like a motherfucker

someone said the optimization dropped the memory usage by 600 megabytes, and alt-tabbing finally works!

also posting for smissmass anticipation

RE: Official Weapons Fortress 2011 Lounge - Rakia - 12-02-2011

So happy with the alt/tab update.
It always messed up my game.