The VG Resource
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Team Fortress 2 (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-99.html)
+------ Thread: Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge (/thread-10206.html)

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Rakia - 06-24-2011

Yeah uh...
all these people who got it free don't know how to play. (I got it free, but I've had it before and I've played at friends countless times).
I had a team where no one was defence at all and they all just rushed in.
I'm so sad, gotta wait about a month to play it so people get better.

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Rosencrantz - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 01:46 PM)Rakia Wrote: Yeah uh...
all these people who got it free don't know how to play. (I got it free, but I've had it before and I've played at friends countless times).

Or you could
ride off of it and rack up some sweet, sweet double-digit killcounts for the Engineer while on defense alone

remember: if the people on your team are bad because of this influx, then the people on the opposing team will be just as bad because of the same influx~

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - water dog - 06-24-2011

oh no now the game i only obsessed over becuase its a 4chan fad is goign to be free to play. fuck my life fuck my life video games are dead to me. tf2 will be full of fail and noob.DefeatedSweatdrop if only the developers would realize that this game is OURS (us epic 4channers and forum connoisseurs) and not theirsw. we are the creative directors, not them, we are the ones witht he skills. last nite i got 15backstabes in a row and stole so many briefcases your head AND gonads would spin and fall off. damn it valve you retards, dont you understand? making things easily accessible to all poeple is adisaster waiting to happeen

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Rosencrantz - 06-24-2011

the sad part is the creative directors bit is actually kinda true, haha

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Rakia - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 01:51 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 01:46 PM)Rakia Wrote: Yeah uh...

Or you could
ride off of it and rack up some sweet, sweet double-digit killcounts for the Engineer while on defense alone

remember: if the people on your team are bad because of this influx, then the people on the opposing team will be just as bad because of the same influx~

ahh, I actually did do that for a bit. Thanks for er.. enforcing it Tongue

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - water dog - 06-24-2011

(06-24-2011, 02:40 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: the sad part is the creative directors bit is actually kinda true, haha

Lol, I wouldn't actually know. Tongue I just like to mock you guys cause you think it's funny!! (Sometimes.)

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Wavey - 06-24-2011

I hate all the trade/craft/backpack issues that are happening right now. Plus, I have nothing to try out any of the new weapons :/

I do have Tomislav, Quick-Fix, and Reserve Shooter though.

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - soulcaliburfan - 06-24-2011

Update on the latest weapons. I now have all of the medic weapons, all the soldier weapons, the demoman's sword and shield, scout's pistol,detonator, and the sniper's sword. Working on the rest right now. So many jarates were used in the making of these items... Very Sad

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - GaryASPG - 06-24-2011

i downloaded it because it was free

poop

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Lemonray - 06-25-2011

Hmm... Some of these new weapons seem fantastic, on paper. Hopefully, I'll get some new stuff when I idle tonight.

Also, what's the general opinion on meet the medic?

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - DadNier - 06-25-2011

I'm really in love with this new spy gun, sure it forces me to play dead ringer if I wanna be able to cloak but dead ringer was great anyway

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - FRET - 06-25-2011

Tomislav is broken.

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Cobalt Blue - 06-25-2011

it will be patched soon, dont worry.

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - Random Talking Bush - 06-25-2011

(06-25-2011, 10:01 PM)CO2 Wrote: it will be patched soon, dont worry.
It took about 10 months before the Sandman got nerfed hard (when they raised the minimum distance, made it so that you don't get completely stunned by it, and made them cower instead). But that didn't really need nerfing, so who knows how long it'll take before that blasted Tomislav gets nerfed?

RE: Official Free to Play Fortress 2 Lounge (ALSO MEET THE MEDIC OH MY GODDDDDDD) - a babyass man - 06-26-2011

(06-25-2011, 02:08 PM)FRET Wrote: Tomislav is broken.

hot gamer tip: stop standing in front of it