The VG Resource
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Team Fortress 2 (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-99.html)
+------ Thread: Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge (/thread-10206.html)

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Roborunt - 05-02-2010

(05-02-2010, 02:57 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote:
(05-02-2010, 02:13 PM)Keychain Wrote: Good, now I won't have to worry about people thinking my legit hat is from a plugin.

Does it... really matter?

it's Hat Fortress 2. Of course it matters.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 05-02-2010

(05-02-2010, 05:15 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote:
(05-02-2010, 05:12 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote:
(05-02-2010, 02:13 PM)Keychain Wrote: Good, now I won't have to worry about people thinking my legit hat is from a plugin.

it totally does matter

because then you can show people that you have no life

There you go, I have changed the quote as to call it "fixed", so that it correctly reflects my opinion.

I'm not seeing much of a change between that and what I posted, but okay !!

also I'm pretty pissed because my laptop's getting the Pool Memory Errors
again
so I can barely play a normal CP or CTF match :[

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 05-02-2010

[Image: rlgyyq.jpg]
but my hat is completely legit i swear

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Keychain - 05-03-2010

Obviously. It's clear you don't play much TF2.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 05-03-2010

Real men don't find their hats

they model them

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Kitsu - 05-03-2010

Cool! I'm gonna be a real man soon, then!

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Rosencrantz - 05-03-2010

yeah, I was totally about to make a hat with Blender, but then I realized that the program is actually harder than SoftImage is (and I'm so much better versed in SI than I am in Blender, as it turns out) so :V

I want to give the Pyro a woman's hat. I believe the proper term is a Cloche, but it'd look more like a smaller billycock with a flower in it (idk what else to call it :I)

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Alpha Six - 05-03-2010

(05-03-2010, 06:36 PM)ThePortalGuru Wrote: I can't wait for this. I've always loved the M vs. C series, especially for the level of detail and complexity in the combos and fighting controls. The fact that you can explore so many different character combos makes it incredible appealing to me.

Capcom has consistently delivered with fighting games, and I'm sure they will not disappoint with this one.

Is there a confirmed roster of all of the current characters yet?
wrong topic, hombre

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - GaryCXJk - 05-03-2010

I once tried modeling a toy wrench (Learner's Tool), a wrench replacement. I gave up.

The specs of the toy wrench? It only deals 1 HP of damage, and repairs go slowly. Upgrading goes with only 1 point at a time. But, kill somebody with the toy wrench and the whole team either gets crits or uber for several seconds (probably ten to thirty). I think uber is pretty uberpowered though.

I also had other ideas, like a teddy bear (Mr. Firebear), an axe replacement, which also does just 1 HP damage, and also gives your team the same buff when killing your opponent. Then you have the Priceless Cigar, which has the same specs, and which is just a cigar that hasn't been lit and replaces the butterfly knife. Two sponges (Spongebath Squarehands) replace the fists for the Heavy. The bonesaw gets replaced by a violin bow (Instrument of Mass Vibrato). For the rest I don't really know.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 05-04-2010

a wrench that deals 1HP damage and that grants 10-30 seconds crits on a kill for the whole team.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Chutzpar - 05-04-2010

(05-03-2010, 05:40 PM)Keychain Wrote:

Obviously. It's clear you don't play much TF2.

I hope you are trolling, because you need a shrink if you're genuinely incapable of enjoying something unless you can be 110% certain that absolutely nobody will be thinking negative things about you.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Keychain - 05-04-2010

Acting like your hats are your children is a normal joke those who collect them will make. Why do you come to this thread if you don't know anything about the game/the community that plays it?

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Roborunt - 05-04-2010

Finally broke my Flare Gun flood with a Dalokohs bar and the Homewrecker.

Now I'll get an Axetinguisher flood for sure!

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Cobalt Blue - 05-04-2010

welp i had two camera beards and i didn't even know.

RE: Oficial TF2 Lounge - Chutzpar - 05-05-2010

(05-04-2010, 06:04 PM)Keychain Wrote: Acting like your hats are your children is a normal joke those who collect them will make. Why do you come to this thread if you don't know anything about the game/the community that plays it?

Seriously are you actually trying to belittle me because I haven't played enough of a video game? Seriously?

I am sorry, I am untermensch because I haven't had my own computer for the last year
because my processor died about a month after I got the orange box
this means I am not allowed to mention the game (despite enjoying it and really wanting to get back into it) because I have not discovered the Divine True Meaning of Hats.
pfft.
There are other people saying that giving a fuck about hats is silly too but I notice you're not jumping all over them for "not getting the joke".

also nice backpedal bro
"i was only joking, you'd know that if you were ~cool~" is somewhere between "sorry my brother got on my computer" and "it was a social experiment"