The VG Resource
POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Pokemon (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-69.html)
+------ Thread: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED (/thread-22294.html)

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Koh - 10-06-2013

Why? Instead of doing it for all the Pokemon, they do it specifically for Pikachu. Why is that? How is it NOT favortism? By definition, it's favortism. If you don't agree, that's fine, however, as long as things are brought to my attention, I'll post about it, because that's what happens.

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - [robo9] - 10-06-2013

Maybe it's because Pikachu is literally the most recognizable and popular Pokémon. Is it favoritism? Sure. But it's really nothing to bitch about

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Marth - 10-06-2013

The point is you're fucking nitpicking still. You seem to have a problem with 98% of everything(not just pokemon).

As far as Pikachu goes he has been the well established mascot of the franchise for over a decade so it makes sense why he gets special treatment. Do I entirely agree with it? No. But I have the common sense to acknowledge these things and not make an issue out of it. Every time you post you are specifically targeting things that you as an individual don't like and then act like you know what's best for the series and the fans. Just stop with that attitude, it's tiring and annoying. Look at everyone's responses towards you. We're all sick of it. Start posting like an adult and not an egocentric child.

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Koh - 10-06-2013

He's the mascot, yes we know, but should he be the only one? All I said was it's favortism and proceeded to a next point I actually like. Then naturally, someone gets angry that I don't immediately like something I see. Perhaps it's your own posts you should analyze, as at first glance they appear to be condescending. There are better things to do with your time than get angry at other people's posts.

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Gwen - 10-06-2013

You know, I'll be blunt with you, we are condescending towards you, but you earn it every time. All you do is make non points and act as though your opinion is the messiah of opinions and bury your head deeper in sand every time we let you know you're wrong/misguided/etc and ignore it, and you just keep throwing out red herrings and continue to spew the same bullshit without thinking about what you're even talking about.

I'm not sure if the getting angry part was directed towards me NOT KOOPAUL, but in the off chance that it was towards me, if I use the term "bitching" it is in no way an expression of anger. Just an observation on how think you're responding.

However I think the whole Koh deal may be getting this thread off track and into a giant thread of contempt. If you think someone is being an idiot, just ignore him. Don't try to have a multiple page argument and get pissed when they *surprise* act like an idiot.

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Darky's Reincarnation - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 02:11 PM)Koh Wrote: He's the mascot, yes we know, but should he be the only one? All I said was it's favortism and proceeded to a next point I actually like. Then naturally, someone gets angry that I don't immediately like something I see. Perhaps it's your own posts you should analyze, as at first glance they appear to be condescending. There are better things to do with your time than get angry at other people's posts.

pikachu is the fucking mascot of pokémon and that is that.

he's also the only fucking pokémon to have a voice clip because he's the fucking mascot

if every pokémon had a voice clip, it would not be special anymore. therefore, pikachu would not flash out ( fuck you )

pikachu has been in every generation so far obtainable, even in generation 5, where he was not obtainable from the star he was still visible on billboards and other stuff in game in the main story.

why aren't other pokémons the main mascot of the pokémon series? because mario is the mascot of the mario series, just like kirby is the mascot of the kirby series, mickey mouse is the mascot of disney and walter white is the mascot of breaking bad

pikachu is the mascot of pokémon, and he has been since the moment pokémon became a thing. how can you not get this, how can you not accept this. how can you even fucking bitch about this? you wan't to change this up? why the fuck should you!?

please name me one company that changed their super successful mascot once

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Vipershark - 10-06-2013

hey guys

shut up
all of you

i don't even care about this new pokemon game so i don't really care if you wanna debate about it but if you can't be civil about it then just don't even post
koh might be, well, koh, but that doesn't mean you have to have several pages of shitting on him for it

stop it

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Goombaking123 - 10-06-2013

Can a mod seperate that huge arguement then?

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Vipershark - 10-06-2013

yeah i'll do it later

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Koopaul - 10-06-2013

Ahem so back to this game's leaks... they still leaking?

(10-06-2013, 10:51 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Ahem so back to this game's leaks... they still leaking?

Like the Titanic after it hit an iceberg. They've found the 3rd legendary, just about completed the regional Pokédex, found some more evolution stones, (Heracross and Galavulta(sp?), leaked the Gym Leaders and E4, and they found some homeless guy named AZ.

Also Goomy hits his 3rd evolution at 70

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Koopaul - 10-06-2013

Whoa. Any links?

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Koh - 10-07-2013

I sort of thought Heracross would get one. I wonder if it's Mega Evolution gets rid of its double weakness to Flying. That'd make it more awesome to use~

RE: POKEMON GEN 6 ANNOUNCED - Darky's Reincarnation - 10-07-2013

major spoilers, don't click if you well, don't want to be spoiled