The VG Resource
General Pokemon Discussion - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: General Pokemon Discussion (/thread-7991.html)

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - DioShiba - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 06:17 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 06:03 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: gen 3 was best hands down. emerald is the best poekmon game, gen 3 had the best designed pokemon, the story for emerald was fucking EPIC, the region was fun and interesting. i love how it was very ocean based. dive was better than waterfall and rock climb and everything really. dive was a great HM. the legendaries were the funnest to find and catch.

gen 3 the best gen. hands. fucking down.

You loved Dive too? Fuck yeah, high 5.
It was awesome that they put a lot of hidden areas on the sea routes. It carried over to DPPt, but they were on land (possibly a good thing, since the swim speed in DP is mad-slow).

I would've liked dive if there were more Pokemon to catch and not just relicanth and crampel.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Vipershark - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 11:44 AM)Cshad Wrote: EDIT: How would you know whether or not Emerald was any good when apparently you have not played it for more than 10 minutes.
because it was teh same thing over again
oh yeah, and it sucked

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - DioShiba - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 05:08 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 11:44 AM)Cshad Wrote: EDIT: How would you know whether or not Emerald was any good when apparently you have not played it for more than 10 minutes.
oh yeah, and it sucked

no, i wasn't

usually in the third versions of pokemon they revise a few things and add shit, so, really, you haven't played it at all.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Cshad - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 05:08 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
oh yeah, and it sucked

How the fuck would you know since you only played for less than ten minutes?

Every third game in each generation (minus crystal, which apparently everyone said sucked, but I have yet to play it, and therefore cannot give an opinion~) was basically an improvement. Almost every single problem in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (minus messing with the maps and stuff, which were fine to begin with, but that's irrelevant), was basically fixed with a shit load of new content added to make the game less boring when Platinum was released. The same thing happened with Emerald. More plot line, the ability to re battle gym leaders was a huge bonus, and catching Groudon, Kyogre, and Ray in the same game was awesome. The regis were a great addition, and still kick ass today.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - JoshR691 - 07-30-2009

Generally, I disliked the 3rd Generation, but mostly for it's Pokemon (I liked around 40-50 of them, which is a pretty decent number). I didn't like them as much compared to the other three Generations, but it didn't flat out suck. I just didn't think a lot of the Pokemon looked good, and I'm starting to like them a lot more now, so that point doesn't even matter anymore, not that it was even a good point.

Oh, and since this is a General Pokemon thread, the US Member Card Wi-Fi event starts on August 3rd, and ends on September 13th, but Serebii's saying it's only going to be over Platinum's Wi-Fi...Anyway, you can get Darkrai

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Cshad - 07-30-2009

Can you Soft Reset with wifi cards :o?

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - GrooveMan.exe - 07-30-2009

The wifi cards only unlock the event, you still have to go there and get what's unlocked.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - JoshR691 - 07-30-2009

Right, it just gives you the key item (in this case, the Member Card) and you have to go to a specific place (Canalave City's Locked Building) to do the event (The Darkrai, New Moon Island Event)

Almost Forgot, you have to have Mystery Gift to do this (which shouldn't be a problem for most people)

If you don't have Mystery Gift Unlocked, and don't know how, just go Here

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - JarJar - 07-31-2009

I'll be fighting Darkrai twice so I have him in both Diamond and Platinum.

I've always wanted to face that fucker.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - cranky_cunt2acca03e - 07-31-2009

why does everyone rag on 3rd gen pokes designs. they are great! dont mak eme get the list

Treecko
[Image: 252Treecko.png]
cool because hes a gecko and incorporates the obigatory "leaf" on grass starters in a fun way other than tacking it on its head

Sceptile
[Image: 254Sceptile.png]
awesome because of his swee ass tail look at that thing its a palm brushy thing so fucking cool. other than that hes like a sweet ass lizard repitle thing just look at the mother fucker

Combusken
[Image: 256Combusken.png]
our first chicken pokemon fucking cool. aslo breaks the idea that all starter fire pokemon should be lizards and dragons. other than that he just looks way cooler than blaziken and torchic

Mudkip
[Image: 258Mudkip.png]
very cute fucking pokemon and very popular. dont need to say anythign about this little (water) sport becaus eim sure veryone loves him anyway

Swampert
[Image: 150px-260Swampert.png]
i personally dont liek swamper but thats just me. he still has a good design and most people like him a lot

Mightyena
[Image: 262Mightyena.png]
dogs are fucking bad ass, dark type is fucking bad ass dark fucking dog holy shit. if i saw this dog on the fucking street i would hydro pump shit out of my ass im so scared. this pcture does him no justice tbh

Beautifly
[Image: 267Beautifly.png]
butterfree has alwasy been really fucking cool and popular among fans but was a little too simple and plain. beautifly brings that pokemon style with how sweet butterfree was and makes it very very colorful. now we have one fucking COOL POKEMON

Ludicolo
[Image: 272Ludicolo.png]
its mother fucking ludicolo holy shit. look hes fucking dancing ALL THE TIME. veryone loves luicolo and hes practical too if its raining well fuck he catches all the rain and hes now an umbrella. i dont htink ive ever met anyone that didn tlike ludicolo

Breloom
[Image: 286Breloom.png]
look at that. look at that mother fucker. do you know how bad breloom could fuck you up?? holy shit so bad. holy fucking chirst look at him he look slike a fucking przie fighter like a kangaroo with boxng gloves. awesome SO COOL. fuck hitmonchan his guy is the real boxer

Shedinja
[Image: File:292Shedinja.png]
this is what happens to pokemon shells with the evolve they tunr into fucking ghosts that cnat be hurt and kick everythings ass

Exploud
[Image: 295Exploud.png]
look at this guy re you fucign kidding me. i think hes going to eat me an then fart out of every single one of those holes

Nosepass
[Image: 299Nosepass.png]
okay many people dont liek this guy but i love him he just looks really cool imo. im nto goign to try and persuede yo on tis one caus ei cant thing of any reason but he fuckign COOL ok

Delcatty
[Image: 301Delcatty.png]
okay look before this cat all we had was gay baby persian and meowth. meowth/persian are cool and all but cats are supposed to be pretty and delicate. out of the 3 cats we have now we have a sweet one that look smor elike a lioness, a fat ass distinguished gentleman one and a prety cut eone (this one)

Sableye
[Image: 302Sableye.png]
holy fuck are you kidding me. this pokemon right here is enought o make 3rd gen the fucking best holy fuckign cow. this guy EATS GEMS AR EYOU KIDDING ME WHAT if you even caugt on ein real life you would be rich how fuckign sweet is that oh my gd. ITS EYES ARE GEMS AND ITS GOT GEMS ALL OVER THAT he also has the most bad ass typing in the whole game, dark/ghost wow shit no fucking weakness. machamp running around acting all trong but when a bird pecks him he shits himself THIS GUY IS TOUGH SHIT NO WAKNESS plus he has one of those huge teethy grins
[Image: sablefuckeye.png]

Aggron
[Image: 306Aggron.png]
haha holyshit? tyrannitar? really? fuck that retard this guy has horns and is covered in STEEL fucking STEEL WOW. hes going to fuckign kill you i swear

Manectric
[Image: 310Manectric.png]
my fave pokemon.... i told oyu dogs were fucking cool right well thsi oe is BLUE and YELLOW and shoots fucking LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE. on top of having the best pokemon color scheme anywhere he has great speed and spatk and thunderbolt and flamethrow w/ magnet rise to and signal beam for psychics so he fuckign rapes compeatively too (IMO). oh yeah and his shiney is BLACK AND YELLOW dman that fucking COOl

Plusle and Minun
[Image: 311Plusle.png][/img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e7/312Minun.png[/img]
these cute mothercukers take everywhitng that is sweet about pichu and triple it becuase they are like fucking math pokemon. i know they supposed to be protons and neutrons but fuck that MATH POKEMON that fuckincool besides they cute as fuck and are a pair. fuck you

Carvanha
[Image: 318Carvanha.png]
i imagine this motherfucker in packs eatting the shit out of feraligatrs in the amazon or somehting. really fucking cool its a PIRAHNA pokemon so cool but not as cool as...

Sharpedo
[Image: 319Sharpedo.png]
WOW AREYOU FUCKIGNKIDDING ME HOLY SHIT EERYONE IS SO FUCKED I WOUDL NEVER GO OUT IN THE OCEAON IF THESE EXISTED ITS A FUCKIGN SHARK HOLY SHIT THIS POKEMON FUCKING OWNS

Wailord
[Image: 150px-321Wailord.png]
okay come on do i have to explain why a 40 foot whale is cool

Torkoal
[Image: 324Torkoal.png]
420 turtle. they shoudl have named him toke-koal HEH smoke weed

Flygon
[Image: 150px-330Flygon.png]
have you seen the episode where allt he vibrava fly off and shit? that really cool episode. i havent seen many r/s episodes but i did catch that one one day it was cool

Altaria
[Image: 334Altaria.png]
this pokemon simply beautiful in design look at it. i would love one in irl its so prety and a fuckign brd and cloud fuck you

Zangoose
[Image: 335Zangoose.png]
THIS POKEMON IS GOING to FUCKIGN KILL YOU I SWEAR hoy SHIT look at that fuckers claws oh my fuckign god im going to die holy shit

Seviper
[Image: 336Seviper.png]
finally another snake and this one is a lot cooler than ekans/arbok (they all cool but htis one cooler) much better colors. this picture does seviper no justice

Crawdaunt
[Image: 342Crawdaunt.png]
FUCK OH FUCK this guy haslike fucking hippo moths for claws holy shit. again this is like krabby and kingler but 100x cooler. i think this gen was all about kicking 1st gens ass. whcih it does well.

Claydol
[Image: 344Claydol.png]
i never really cared for this guy until i played the tcg wher ehe is like one of the number 1 cards currently. just a really original and clver design. very out of the box and still manages to pull off the pokempn look. great pokemon.

Armaldo
[Image: 150px-348Armaldo.png]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I thought this gen would only have 1 tyrannitar-like pokemon but it gave us TWO of the badasses HOLY THIS and this one is a fuckign BUG WHT THE FUCK ARMALDO FUCKOGN AWESOME

Castform
[Image: 351Castform.png]
this mother fucker is cute as fuck and you could probably tit fuck it too. watch out when its sunny out though because your dick will burn off when he changes forms! i alwasy imagined htis little dud eon tv next to the meteorologists helping them determine the weather idk how shut the fuck up

Kecleon
[Image: 352Kecleon.png]
okay im running out of fuckign things to say but seriouslty if you dont thin kthis guyis fucking awesome i honestly and i am being 100% seriosus here, i dont want to be your friend. make sur eyou tell me in this thread if you dont iike him so i know not to be friends wiht you

BEYOND THIS POINT I AM JUST GOING TO POST THE GOOD POKEMON FORM GEN 3's PICTUES TO SAVE MY ASS FORM TYPING MORE
if you believe any of the following pokemon should not be on this list fuck you because they are fuckign awesome but you can tell me anyway and i will tell you why not

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/50/352Kecleon.png

[Image: 357Tropius.png]

[Image: 150px-359Absol.png]

[Image: 362Glalie.png]
(this picture doe shim no justice)

[Image: 365Walrein.png]
(again, a cooler version of what a gen 1 pokemon should hav been (dewgong))

[Image: 150px-369Relicanth.png]

[Image: 378Regice.png]

[Image: 150px-380Latias.png][Image: 150px-381Latios.png]

[Image: 150px-382Kyogre.png]

[Image: 150px-384Rayquaza.png]

[Image: 150px-385Jirachi.png]

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Raytheon - 07-31-2009

aagreein with the above list

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - GrooveMan.exe - 07-31-2009

Regice, Sableye, and Claydol gon' fuck you up.

Seriously, Regice is terrifying. There's a reason why he was buried underground for centuries. Ash and friends didn't even try to take him down in that one movie. They defeated Regirock, stalled Registeel, then Regice shows up and they all shit themselves and flee.

FUCK YEAR REGICE

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Rökkan - 07-31-2009

i think you guys are trolling, although some of gen3 pokemons are really rad, most of them are pretty lame

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Combusken
[Image: 256Combusken.png]
our first chicken pokemon fucking cool. aslo breaks the idea that all starter fire pokemon should be lizards and dragons. other than that he just looks way cooler than blaziken and torchic

[Image: cyndaquil.png]
im sorry what

plus combusken and torchic are lame as hell, blaziken is the only reason why would someone pick torchic as a starter

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Swampert
[Image: 150px-260Swampert.png]
i personally dont liek swamper but thats just me. he still has a good design and most people like him a lot

what the fuck is that he's ugly and stupid

nobody can beat a turtoise with giant fucking cannons in his shell or an alligator that is so badass that his name had to be removed a letter so that people wouldn't shit themselves in fear

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Mightyena
[Image: 262Mightyena.png]
dogs are fucking bad ass, dark type is fucking bad ass dark fucking dog holy shit. if i saw this dog on the fucking street i would hydro pump shit out of my ass im so scared. this pcture does him no justice tbh

Houndoom kicks his ass yo.

[Image: sm_houndoom.jpg]

He wears an oddish skull at his neck and persian bones on his torso to prove how badass and lethal he is.
Plus his horns and tail looks like fucking beelzebul

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Breloom
[Image: 286Breloom.png]
look at that. look at that mother fucker. do you know how bad breloom could fuck you up?? holy shit so bad. holy fucking chirst look at him he look slike a fucking przie fighter like a kangaroo with boxng gloves. awesome SO COOL. fuck hitmonchan his guy is the real boxer

how can he boxe with those small claws are you on drugs or something ??? this is lame. this pokemon is lame. if it wasn't for you i'd never know he's a kangaroo, besides, there is a much more badass kangaroo than this

[Image: Kangaskhan.gif]

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Manectric
[Image: 310Manectric.png]
my fave pokemon.... i told oyu dogs were fucking cool right well thsi oe is BLUE and YELLOW and shoots fucking LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE. on top of having the best pokemon color scheme anywhere he has great speed and spatk and thunderbolt and flamethrow w/ magnet rise to and signal beam for psychics so he fuckign rapes compeatively too (IMO). oh yeah and his shiney is BLACK AND YELLOW dman that fucking COOl

this pokemon is lame and stupid, luxio and luxray owns him really hard

[Image: Luxio.png]

[Image: Luxray.png]

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: Torkoal
[Image: 324Torkoal.png]
420 turtle. they shoudl have named him toke-koal HEH smoke weed

THIS POKEMON IS A HUGE distinguished gentleman I HATE THIS

I THOUGHT HE WAS A BADASS HUGE MOTHERFUCKER THAT IS EVEN BIGGER THAN BLASTOISE

BUT HE'S SMALLER THAN A SQUIRTLE FUCK YOOUU

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: [Image: 362Glalie.png]
(this picture doe shim no justice)

what the fuck is this
i like his pre-evo but this is just stupid and strange
and lame
and stupid again what the fuck why would i like to have a ball with horns with frozen cum all over his round stupid body as a pokemon seriously

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: [Image: 150px-369Relicanth.png]

so i'll dive just to get a shitty ass pokemon like this? fuck you

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: [Image: 378Regice.png]

this is what a retarded kid would do with a 3d modeling program
while in gen1 we had fucking badass articuno and those other badass birds
in gen2 we had suicune and the other badass dogs
in gen3 we have this...
this... i don't really have words to describe how awfully lame the gen3 legendaries are, this is just stupid, lame, shitty as hell, and the part of gen3 that i most hated

(07-31-2009, 08:11 AM)cranky_cunt2acca03e Wrote: [Image: 150px-384Rayquaza.png]

he could have been a lot more badass, he could have this very long body with lots of claws and fearful details instead of those lame flaps all over his body and head.
These flaps on his head are just stupid. Plus he has no teeth WHAT THE FUCK

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - Wes - 07-31-2009

The only fire starters based off of lizards and dragons are Charizard and his family. Typhlosion is a badger and Infernape is Monkey. In fact, the only other fire types based off of reptiles at all are Torkoal and Heatran.

SOme of those are cool, though. Like Aggron and Sharpedo.

RE: General Pokemon Discussion - A.J. Nitro - 07-31-2009

This video shows Gold on top of the Sky Pillar facing Brendan, but I don't want to call it real just yet. If you look at the background, it looks exactly like the one on R/S/E.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBd1qlIsM7A