The VG Resource
Fire Emblem character suggestions - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Fire Emblem character suggestions (/thread-8893.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Kairos - 10-26-2009

Right right.

Well, this thread should be locked for now.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Ton - 10-26-2009

Well, let's get something out of this conversation before we lock the thread.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - SlayerVan - 10-26-2009

I say ephraim

He's not a sword user and he just plain kicks ass

We've already decided we're not using a 4th FE character.

No we haven't. It was just an idea. Don't jump the gun.

Oh my bad.

Thought we had decided against it.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Sol - 10-26-2009

I'd say go without a fourth Fire Emblem character, and instead give the spot to another character, maybe one from a Nintendo franchise that hasn't been represented yet.

(10-26-2009, 02:33 PM)Sol Wrote: I'd say go without a fourth Fire Emblem character, and instead give the spot to another character, maybe one from a Nintendo franchise that hasn't been represented yet.

This is what would happen.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Sol - 10-27-2009

As it was discussed in this thread, even though it's a bit off-topic, I really don't think there should be 4 Mother series characters, either. Having more characters for a series than that series has games seems a bit silly to me. Three is fine. I'd say take the Masked Man out.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Ton - 10-27-2009

I disagree. I'm fine with saying no to another FE character and hell, I'm willing to drop Dixie/Kiddy from the roster too, but I think that the four Mother characters are solid choices.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Gold - 10-27-2009

(10-27-2009, 05:17 PM)Sol Wrote: As it was discussed in this thread, even though it's a bit off-topic, I really don't think there should be 4 Mother series characters, either. Having more characters for a series than that series has games seems a bit silly to me. Three is fine. I'd say take the Masked Man out.

[Image: postbit_thx.gif]I can seriously not thatnk this post enough.[Image: postbit_thx.gif]

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Ark Kuvis - 10-27-2009

Replace Roy with Heroes of Elibe.

[Image: bwmf9.png]

Three Warriors who fought against the Dark Druid Nergal and preserved the future of Elibe with their magic weaponry. They're quite a tough trio! You may recognize one of them from Smash Bros. Brawl as an Assist Trophy!

Eliwood-

Eliwood is the main protagonist of the Seventh Fire Emblem game, and also the father of previous Smash Super Star, Roy, albeit a bit younger. He plays similar to his son, relying on the blunt end of his Rapier to do the most damage. Unlike his son, however, Eliwood has no fire element. Laaaame!

What Eliwood has, however, is a noble steed! The horse will warp in and out, to help our red haired hero return to the stage!

Lyn-

Lyn is a typical nomadic girl who's life changes once she learns of her noble roots. Lyn attacks with fast slashes of her Manti Katti. One of her special attacks even has Lyn use a Bow!

Lyn is light, however, and gets knocked back more easier than her two male companions. Remember to use Lyn's amazing mobility to survive!

Hector-

Eliwood's childhood friend Hector is a brute of a foe. He is the first Fire Emblem Representative to use something other than a sword! Hector's Wolf Beil is a very powerful weapon, capable of a massive counter attack. Just be careful, as Hector is a bit on the slow and heavy side.

Yes, I know Hector's probably sweating in that armor right now. He's slower than even Ike!

Weapon Breaks!

You'll probably notice by now that the Heroes of Elibe are really similar to Pokemon Trainer. How can you just switch between three very powerful characters? You'll be surprised it's NOT a special technique!

Each Hero has a weapon meter. It starts at 100, and gradually during the battle, the weapon meter will run out. When this happens, their weapon "breaks".

Eliwood, Hector, or Lyn will immediately leave the battlefield when their weapon is gone, and the next fighter will appear. The order goes Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, and back to Eliwood.

Their weapon automatically breaks once they obtain their individual Final Smash.

Eliwood - Durandal. Eliwood gains a massive blade, which he can approach one or more enemies with a massive combo attack while horseback.
Lyn - Sol Kaati. The sister sword to Mati Kaati, Lyn will use her critical slash attack, which is exactly like her Brawl Assist Trophy Ability.
Hector - Armadas. Hector's massive Axe is swung over the Ostian Prince's head, before crashing into the base of the stage. Has a fifty percent chance of grounding the opponent.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Kitsu - 10-27-2009

That idea is incredibly epic. Very epic.

Bonus points for getting rid of Roy.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Alpha Six - 10-27-2009

(10-27-2009, 05:17 PM)Sol Wrote: As it was discussed in this thread, even though it's a bit off-topic, I really don't think there should be 4 Mother series characters, either. Having more characters for a series than that series has games seems a bit silly to me. Three is fine. I'd say take the Masked Man out.
He's right, Masked Man is really not needed. Maybe as DLC or something in the future, but he doesn't need to be in the first release.

RE: Fire Emblem character suggestions - Teeks - 10-27-2009

Okay, we'll remove Masked Man. But he's either being replaced with Tingle or Big the Cat. Choose wisely.