The VG Resource
Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 (/thread-3818.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Coffee Alloys - 02-19-2009

Updated with movement sprite:
[Image: PieMonster3.png]

Also edited Kirby Map sprites
[Image: KirbySheet.png]

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Koopaul - 02-19-2009

Hmm. I don't remember that Pancake monster from the show, looks like it was one though.

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Kitsu - 02-19-2009

I believe his name was Power Stomach. He was in the pie-throwing episode.

It looks okay. Could probably be a bit more rounded on the right-hand sprite...

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Kairos - 02-19-2009

(02-19-2009, 07:57 AM)platinumhorns103 Wrote: [Image: 20u5ut0.png] Gooey update, photob wouldn't work but tinypic would.

Holy shit, is that supposed to be spike.

Also, you've also fixed the line's for one sprite, second row, first sprite.

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Baegal - 02-19-2009

I think gooey needs a black outline around his tounge... Rolleyes

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Coffee Alloys - 02-19-2009

[Image: PowerStomach.png]
[Image: PieSheetCompleted.png]
Power Stomach completed.Or is it?Question
BTW the bombs aren't mine.(Check credits)

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Kitsu - 02-19-2009

...I didn't make that bomb... It was ripped, so you have to specify ripped.

Or just that they were ripped.

Oh yeah, and that sheet might be a tad too small to submit. Maybe you could make his pie-flinging form, too.

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Snuka7 (Dark Lord) - 02-20-2009

(02-19-2009, 10:01 PM)Fernando110900 Wrote: Can I work on tornado kirby?

[Image: Tornadokirby.gif]

Is the colour sceme of Kirby actually meant to be brighter then Normal Kirby? And the Tornado needs a fair bit of work, as it looks like a re-sized thing from another sheet. But the actual hate looks really cool. I like that part of it. Maybe we could work together? Or I could go for a different project.

Anyway, I'd like to enter this, who is still free as the front list hasn't been updated?

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - MooMooMaMoo - 02-20-2009

Dark Matter (Normal form, sword form)
Master Kirby
Power Stomach
Gooey
Enemies from the previous games(I don't know if you can just claim ALL of them, so I'm sure you can do one)
All of Kirby 64 `-`

Those have been taken. :o

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Coffee Alloys - 02-20-2009

(02-19-2009, 08:50 PM)Sploder Wrote: ...I didn't make that bomb... It was ripped, so you have to specify ripped.

Or just that they were ripped.

Oh yeah, and that sheet might be a tad too small to submit. Maybe you could make his pie-flinging form, too.

Whoops sorry bout that.I wasn't paying attention lol.
Oh and yeah I'm making the pie form.Why make the second form without the first?Anyways it should be up in a bit...

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Toad - 02-20-2009

My Avatar is a battle between KSS and M&L RPG 3.

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - ville10 - 02-20-2009

Ok, there have been a lot of schoolwork lately but I finally finished Mr. P. Umpkin:
[Image: mrpumpkinze3.gif]

Note that I'm making all the enemies from the first Kirby's Dream Land.

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - MooMooMaMoo - 02-20-2009

(02-20-2009, 10:58 AM)ville10 Wrote: Ok, there have been a lot of schoolwork lately but I finally finished Mr. P. Umpkin:
[Image: mrpumpkinze3.gif]

Note that I'm making all the enemies from the first Kirby's Dream Land.

There should be a hurt sprite for both faces(the calm face and scary one). Tongue looks good though

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - AgentLym - 02-20-2009

Well, got some more work done today! Kinda pleased, kinda not. Tongue
[Image: kssuswordmatter2swordcn1.png][Image: sworddarkballgrowlg1.gif][Image: sworddarkballvv2.gif][Image: sworddarkball2xb5.gif]
Ok, well... I had this idea for the electricity stuff, but... it didn't turn out too well in animation. Tongue I thought it looked really good in still motion, though! But, I kept the original. Wink And, I took sploder's idea, and had a growing animation... I tried to keep the ball in odd pixels, but... it didn't turn out that way for some reason. Tongue I'll fix that soon. (the even pixels make the ball off-center from the sword)

Well, any suggestions for correction/new ideas/anything else? Big Grin

And, Fernando110900, you better do a good job with Tornado Kirby! Wink He's my favorite! (I still can't believe they took him out of KSSU! Tongue)

RE: Super Star Ultra Project - Phase 2 - Dr. Hammer - 02-20-2009

(02-20-2009, 05:55 PM)AgentLym Wrote: Well, got some more work done today! Kinda pleased, kinda not. Tongue[Image: sworddarkballgrowlg1.gif][Image: sworddarkballvv2.gif][Image: sworddarkball2xb5.gif]
Ok, well... I had this idea for the electricity stuff, but... it didn't turn out too well in animation. Tongue I thought it looked really good in still motion, though! But, I kept the original. Wink And, I took sploder's idea, and had a growing animation... I tried to keep the ball in odd pixels, but... it didn't turn out that way for some reason. Tongue I'll fix that soon. (the even pixels make the ball off-center from the sword)

Well, any suggestions for correction/new ideas/anything else? Big Grin

And, Fernando110900, you better do a good job with Tornado Kirby! Wink He's my favorite! (I still can't believe they took him out of KSSU! Tongue)

They didn't take him out, really, they just didn't add him in. He wasn't in the original if memory serves well.

Of course, it could be reasoned that he wasn't added in because he'd be even better than Hammer. (Honestly, Tornado is *amazing* in Boss Endurance games.)

And personally I think the new one looks better.