The VG Resource
Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Assist Trophies and Pokemon (/thread-8719.html)

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Locked Achievement - 02-11-2010

Is anything wrong with not starting now? Feel Free!

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Shadowth117 - 02-11-2010

I don't think I ever said you weren't allowed to sprite them. All I said is that I don't want more suggestions for them.

@Brawler1207
Ah crap, my bad. Thanks for telling me.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - D2S-Speed - 02-11-2010

(02-11-2010, 03:03 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: I don't think I ever said you weren't allowed to sprite them. All I said is that I don't want more suggestions for them.

@Brawler1207
Ah crap, my bad. Thanks for telling me.

That's cool don't worry about it. Thanks for putting it up though.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - red reaper - 02-11-2010

how about the Pokemon trainer from gold and silver as a at
he shows up in the bg and throws up to 6 pokeballs he throws a new one as soon as the previous one disappears how dose this sound

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Ton - 02-11-2010

Let's do this; no AT or Pokemon that could possibly summon other items. That means no AT that makes rare items appear, no AT that makes Pokemon appear, etc. It's like trading a good item for a crappy one. ATs should be either completely awesome, or a complete dud. Tingle works because he summons a shitton of the SAME item. It's funny and it's chaotic. But having Poochy dig up a golden hammer is like trading in your AT for a second belated item. It's dumb.

(02-11-2010, 05:07 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Let's do this; no AT or Pokemon that could possibly summon other items. That means no AT that makes rare items appear, no AT that makes Pokemon appear, etc. It's like trading a good item for a crappy one. ATs should be either completely awesome, or a complete dud. Tingle works because he summons a shitton of the SAME item. It's funny and it's chaotic. But having Poochy dig up a golden hammer is like trading in your AT for a second belated item. It's dumb.
true now that i think about it what would happin if you were to turn off the pokeballsBlank

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Wes - 02-11-2010

Pokemon doesn't get any ATs. It doesn't need them because it already has all of the Pokeball Pokemon plus more playable reps than any other series.

(02-11-2010, 05:07 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Let's do this; no AT or Pokemon that could possibly summon other items. That means no AT that makes rare items appear, no AT that makes Pokemon appear, etc. It's like trading a good item for a crappy one. ATs should be either completely awesome, or a complete dud. Tingle works because he summons a shitton of the SAME item. It's funny and it's chaotic. But having Poochy dig up a golden hammer is like trading in your AT for a second belated item. It's dumb.

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

In Poochy's case, I really should have just gotten rid of him altogether now that I think back on it. His ability was plausible before, but got changed overtime because of the views of a few people. I'm just gonna remove him and be done with it since he's caused more trouble than he's worth. I'm sorry to whoever sprited him originally that he couldn't be used.

(02-11-2010, 05:46 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote:

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

In Poochy's case, I really should have just gotten rid of him altogether now that I think back on it. His ability was plausible before, but got changed overtime because of the views of a few people. I'm just gonna remove him and be done with it since he's caused more trouble than he's worth. I'm sorry to whoever sprited him originally that he couldn't be used.
he could be in the background of a Yoshi stage though couldn't he

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - D2S-Speed - 02-11-2010

For Poochy, he could be in the background of a yoshi stage just for fun I guess.

That works. Its better than it going to waste.
[Image: poochyidle.gif]

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Gold - 02-11-2010

I actually like that idea Smile

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Ton - 02-11-2010

Why can't we just repurpose him?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Solink - 02-11-2010

(02-11-2010, 09:34 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Why can't we just repurpose him?
This

Why did we change Poochy's concept in the first place?
I liked how he was going to be a rare AT and dig trophies

(02-11-2010, 09:39 PM)Solink Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 09:34 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Why can't we just repurpose him?
This

Why did we change Poochy's concept in the first place?
I liked how he was going to be a rare AT and dig trophies

Because last time I put that down for Poochy a bunch of people started throwing fits over it. I can put him back down as that if you'd like, but I don't want to hear people start whining about it again.