The VG Resource
General Pokemon Discussion - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: General Pokemon Discussion (/thread-7991.html)

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Woppet* - 06-10-2009

I like the new rival.
You guys arent faggy enough to appreciate his new girly look.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Phantom Killah - 06-10-2009

(06-10-2009, 10:43 AM)Pokémon Trainer ♂ Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: Groudon is in Soulsilver and Kyogre is in Heartgold, and once you catch both, you can catch Rayquaza!
And If you get the movie event Arceus, you can get a level 1 Palkia, Dialga or Giratina.

Original article on Serebii

Quote: It is said on Japanese forums that if you transfer the Movie Arceus over to HGSS, you will be able to go to a place in the game and unlock a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.

Forums are always a reliable source of info right

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Shawn - 06-10-2009

silver is the child of mars and Giovanni

IT MAKES.. SENSE?

Giovanni likes his ladies young i guess

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - DioShiba - 06-10-2009

(06-10-2009, 04:43 PM)Phantom K Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 10:43 AM)Pokémon Trainer ♂ Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: Groudon is in Soulsilver and Kyogre is in Heartgold, and once you catch both, you can catch Rayquaza!
And If you get the movie event Arceus, you can get a level 1 Palkia, Dialga or Giratina.

Original article on Serebii

Forums are always a reliable source of info right

actually he speaks the truth

Quote:In The Games Department

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - New Information
The first pictures from this month's CoroCoro have appeared and so far have only shown one small aspect of the games. It would appear that after you beat the Elite Four Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza are to be available in these games. Kyogre is exclusive to Heart Gold & Groudon exclusive to Soul Silver. However, if you get them on one game, Rayquaza will appear. We'll bring more as it comes
[Image: groukyo.jpg]
Another scan has come up which shows a possible Arceus event in Heart Gold & Soul Silver which features Arceus & Cynthia in a triangle between three symbols, possibly symbolising Dialga, Palkia & Giratina. It is said on Japanese forums that if you transfer the Movie Arceus over to HGSS, you will be able to go to a place in the game and unlock a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina.
[Image: arceus.jpg]
More scans have come showing Professor Elm's Lab, the Rival and a Team Rocket Grunt as well. No new details were revealed on this page, just some art and screenshots including pictures within Elm's lab and of the first battle with the rival, showing the battle screens will be very similar to Platinum's.
[Image: scan0609.jpg]

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Phantom Killah - 06-10-2009

They don't say "you'll be able to use Movie Arceus to get level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina" They say "It is said on Japanese forums that if you transfer the Movie Arceus over to HGSS, you will be able to go to a place in the game and unlock a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina." Being a Japanese forum doesn't make it any more reliable than an English one.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Shawn - 06-10-2009

Japanese forums are reliable for this sort of info quite often really.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Omega - 06-10-2009

whoo for 3rd gen legendary exclusives.

totally getting SS fo sho.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - A.J. Nitro - 06-10-2009

I was always planning on getting Soul Silver, so I'm glad that one will be getting Groudon. He was my favorite legendary from 3rd gen.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - king of scots - 06-11-2009

i'm sick of these "trade promotional pokemon to as of yet unreleased game to go to new area in said game"

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Phantom Killah - 06-11-2009

(06-11-2009, 05:24 AM)king of scots Wrote: i'm sick of these "trade promotional pokemon to as of yet unreleased game to go to new area in said game"

I hate promotional Pokemon period

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - JarJar - 06-11-2009

http://pokebeach.com/news/0609/corocoro-heartgold-soulsilver-box-art.jpg
box art

turns out the pokewalker comes with the game, even better.

Quote:A McDonalds promotion will take place in Japan from June 19th to July 17th in which customers can download a special Jirachi through Mystery Gift. As we already found out in the previous news story, the Jirachi will unlock something special in HeartGold and SoulSilver, rumored to be a hidden area called "Edge of the Night Sky."

im guessing toys r us are gonna be doing this in america

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Rökkan - 06-11-2009

the pokewalker is just a gimmick to get moneymoneymoney
they could do what TWEWY did that was train the pokemon while the DS is off
but instead, you must put the pokemon in the pokewalker and put it in your pocket
and WOO POKEMON IS TRAINING BY ITSELF SOMETHING THAT THE DS COULDN'T HANDLE ITSELF!!!!

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Previous - 06-11-2009

(06-11-2009, 07:10 AM)JarJar Wrote:
Quote:A McDonalds promotion will take place in Japan from June 19th to July 17th in which customers can download a special Jirachi through Mystery Gift. As we already found out in the previous news story, the Jirachi will unlock something special in HeartGold and SoulSilver, rumored to be a hidden area called "Edge of the Night Sky."

im guessing toys r us are gonna be doing this in america
I'm guessing Action Replay is gonna be doing this for me.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Vipershark - 06-11-2009

ugh
I hate nintendo only events as they screw over anyone who either doesn't live in new your/san francisco or near a toys r us
they should definitely make ways to get this stuff ingame, but make it really hard or something
even though the mew glitch in r/b/y was just a glitch, it was still a LEGIT MEW
now you have to travel irl to get stuff
ugh

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - JarJar - 06-11-2009

pokesave saves gas money

the reason why its called pokesave, pokesaveyouofwastingtime