The VG Resource
General Pokemon Discussion - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: General Pokemon Discussion (/thread-7991.html)

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Previous - 05-26-2009

(05-25-2009, 06:13 PM)Zee Wrote: Also, Soul Silver, and very tempted to play as a chick for a chance because lolGold.
I was going for too. Soul Silver as I had Silver back then and female character because my brother will most likely choose the male one.

Anyways, I guess I'll let my brother import them from NA once they come out there. Because I don't like to wait and I don't want them to be cutted.
Those weird people at Nintendo seem to have cutted the european version of Platin, you can't access the gambling machines, they don't work.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Dragon Tamer♂ Sir Repiteo - 05-26-2009

Due to the region's pokedex, the evolution areas would have to be accessed after getting the national dex. But... on the other hand, the breeding in Jhoto didn't have incenses... How's that gonna work out?

And the whole magnezone and probopass (guys didn't really mention him) deal... They'd might want to, instead of a cave, have some room in an exclusive powerplant that radiates an exact clone of the magnetic energy of Mt. Coronet; filled with steel, electric, and magnetic pokemon giving the illusion you are in a cave. This might possibly work in correspondance to the fact that they could replicate the rocks that eevee needs to be around to evolve into leafeon and glaceon. ...I dunno...

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - king of scots - 05-26-2009

(05-26-2009, 03:41 PM)Dragon Tamer♂ Sir Repiteo Wrote: Due to the region's pokedex, the evolution areas would have to be accessed after getting the national dex. But... on the other hand, the breeding in Jhoto didn't have incenses... How's that gonna work out?

And the whole magnezone and probopass (guys didn't really mention him) deal... They'd might want to, instead of a cave, have some room in an exclusive powerplant that radiates an exact clone of the magnetic energy of Mt. Coronet; filled with steel, electric, and magnetic pokemon giving the illusion you are in a cave. This might possibly work in correspondance to the fact that they could replicate the rocks that eevee needs to be around to evolve into leafeon and glaceon. ...I dunno...

incenses: have them available only after national dex in postgame
also for probopass and magnezone, there could maybe be a new place that has one or they could introduce an item like a coronet stone or something

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Koopaul - 05-26-2009

(05-26-2009, 01:54 AM)Cooltrainer♂ Ryan Wrote: This is one rule I really don't think they should break.

It would just be stupid for a Pokémon to suddenly evolve into something it has never been able to evolve into before.

Not really. Just because they couldn't before, doesn't mean they shouldn't now. It would just make things easier if we didn't have to find a million different specific items to make Pokemon evolve. Just make them evolve now.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Tim - 05-26-2009

Or y'know, they could leave it with the pokemon that werethere when the series was good?

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Rakia - 05-26-2009

Based on other games, why do you think they would do that?

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - mozzy - 05-26-2009

I wonder what would happen if you trade a pokemon from HGSS that holds an insense that breeds a pokemon that was only available in DP before the national dex like mr mime, to get mime jr.

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - $uperLugia95 - 05-26-2009

(05-03-2009, 01:35 PM)moz Wrote: omg

I mean, it was going to happen eventually, but omg yes.

I'm going to try and keep my self from playing gold again (Haven't touched in like, 6 years or something) so its still fresh when I pick up the remake.
Yeah I'm so excited to when I first saw these screenshots: [Image: 2307560349_3bda800922.jpg] I was excited but thought they were to good to be true or most likely fake.....however now I am relived to find out it's true!!! Also I think the
battery of your Pokemon Gold has probably died out (that battery powers the day and night function) so the save function will probably not work on it.

I think those ones WERE fake.

(05-26-2009, 01:54 AM)Cooltrainer♂ Ryan Wrote: This is one rule I really don't think they should break.

It would just be stupid for a Pokémon to suddenly evolve into something it has never been able to evolve into before.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT!!!

Yes those are very old and fake. Mainly because the boxes just say "Pokemon Gold/Silver" no Heartgold Or shinygold whatever.

Agree with ou on that one. For example a caterpillar(in real life) turns into a butterfly after being in a cocoon.....[Image: image006.jpg]then imagine if scientists find out if you feed it cornflakes or something it turns into Shenlong the dragon

[Image: shenlong.jpg]
or some other mystical creature that would be awesome.......

How do you feed a cocoon cornflakes?

Not only that, but how did that post make any sense to the situation at all?

RE: POKEMON GSC REMAKE - Rökkan - 05-26-2009

it did make sense
what it didn't make any sense is that he criticizes this fact but then says that "would be awesome"