The VG Resource
Official E3 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Official E3 Discussion Thread (/thread-13557.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - Iceman404 - 06-16-2010

Here it is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQAgpArz5AQ

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - gabrielwoj - 06-16-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoyAVEkJ-M8
Hands on with the image screens at the E3, the demo of 3ds!

You just got Ninja'd Boi!
EDIT: But your video's better than mine.

If someone have heard on Kid Icarus...
"Sorry to Keep waiting"
You know, last Kid Icarus was for NES/GAME BOY... It was pretty 23 years...

Also, DK! FU...!!!!! Great

(06-16-2010, 01:42 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: If someone have heard on Kid Icarus...
"Sorry to Keep waiting"

Heh, check all the Youtube trailers of it, most people are saying they don't mind and its worth the wait. Tongue

(06-16-2010, 01:45 PM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 01:42 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: If someone have heard on Kid Icarus...
"Sorry to Keep waiting"

Heh, check all the Youtube trailers of it, most people are saying they don't mind and its worth the wait. Tongue

Well, I so excited to DK game and 3ds!

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - Goemar - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 11:31 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: also for the guy who said 1:1 sword control doesn't add anything; just randomly thrown in there, no it doesn't, but if you actually watched the fucking presentation w/ shiggy, you saw they were actually doing stuff that involved moving the sword in specific directions and such, so it's not like it's your usual "oh, you slash guys!!! but you do it with a flailing instead of buttons!!! woah!!!" it's an actual concept that they will probably be developing and using in different ways (you know, actual fucking game design)

Wow was there really any need to be such a prick about it? Jesus it's only my opinion don't need to get all hostile.
And well I can move things in specific directions with an analog stick. My main concern is that the demo failed to show the slashing in the correct direction off well (saying it was interference, which it could well be) but other previews, while praising the item controls, have also been concerned about the slashing controls. Metal Gear Rising showed that you don't need motion controls to do slashes at lots of different angles, hell games before it have done it. My point is this isn't something excitingly new and although the motion controls are nice it's still not the 'wow' I'm waiting for from the Wii to show it HAS to use motion controls.

And as I don't have a good PC but have all the consoles I'll be playing Portal 2 on the PS3...

(06-16-2010, 01:47 PM)Goemar Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 11:31 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: also for the guy who said 1:1 sword control doesn't add anything; just randomly thrown in there, no it doesn't, but if you actually watched the fucking presentation w/ shiggy, you saw they were actually doing stuff that involved moving the sword in specific directions and such, so it's not like it's your usual "oh, you slash guys!!! but you do it with a flailing instead of buttons!!! woah!!!" it's an actual concept that they will probably be developing and using in different ways (you know, actual fucking game design)

Wow was there really any need to be such a prick about it? Jesus it's only my opinion don't need to get all hostile.
And well I can move things in specific directions with an analog stick. My main concern is that the demo failed to show the slashing in the correct direction off well (saying it was interference, which it could well be) but other previews, while praising the item controls, have also been concerned about the slashing controls. Metal Gear Rising showed that you don't need motion controls to do slashes at lots of different angles, hell games before it have done it. My point is this isn't something excitingly new and although the motion controls are nice it's still not the 'wow' I'm waiting for from the Wii to show it HAS to use motion controls.

And as I don't have a good PC but have all the consoles I'll be playing Portal 2 on the PS3...

I saw that too... The controls looks HORRIBLE on zelda, but don't forget is still on deveploement...
Man, Shigeru even can't use the bow...
Also, the REAL link (not ToonLink) can't be shell shaded... Really...
It needs good graphics for those "Real" zelda games...

Wow going to have to disagree with everything you just said there...

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - Gold - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 01:59 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: Also, the REAL link (not ToonLink) can't be shell shaded... Really...

You have no idea how much I want to downrep you for that.

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - triptych - 06-16-2010

dont do it
not the rep

think about his e-penis

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - DadNier - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 01:59 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 01:47 PM)Goemar Wrote:

I saw that too... The controls looks HORRIBLE on zelda, but don't forget is still on deveploement...
Man, Shigeru even can't use the bow...
Also, the REAL link (not ToonLink) can't be shell shaded... Really...

um it does have good graphics are you blind this is one of the best-looking zelda games yet
e: and idk how true it was but i was told there were wireless interference problems when they tried to play that game, idk

Shell Shaded... TURTLE POWER!

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - Kyleglor - 06-16-2010

I like the style becuase the simplicity reminds me of OOT which was my favorite Zelda game.
Which is also why im looking forward to the 3DS remake.

RE: Official E3 Discussion Thread - triptych - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 02:24 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: e: and idk how true it was but i was told there were wireless interference problems when they tried to play that game, idk
that's WHY miyamoto was getting all sad

there was interference and he really didn't get a chance to show the potential of the demo because the interference was literally making the cursor on the screen go seizure crazy