The VG Resource
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING (/thread-25304.html)

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - DioShiba - 12-15-2015

I'm happy with Cloud and Bayonetta being in, but another Fire Emblem Character is a wasted opportunity.

Welp here's to the end of a wild ride, now to wait for the Sm4sh Wii U mod scene to happen so people can add Snake, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers back into the game.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - Gors - 12-15-2015

I actually liked what i saw, they look interesting to play as

Dem Bayonetta tho

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - Kriven - 12-15-2015

Bayonetta and Cloud are cool, Corrin is very weird, and I'm a Fire Emblem guy. Two FE DLC characters?

The lack of veterans is disappointing.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - BullockDS - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 05:40 PM)Uncle Drew Wrote: I'm happy with Cloud and Bayonetta being in, but another Fire Emblem Character is a wasted opportunity.

Welp here's to the end of a wild ride, now to wait for the Sm4sh Wii U mod scene to happen so people can add Snake, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers back into the game.

I'd honestly find it hilarious if folks found a way to get Ice Climbers to work on 3DS, like how folks have accomplished previously-thought impossible tasks in Brawl hacking.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - Jermungandr - 12-15-2015

Guys, I think we're all forgetting the most important thing here:

Kirby has butt guns.

No more Smash games, clearly we've hit the pinnacle.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - Gors - 12-15-2015

The modders are tenacious that's for sure

I wouldn't pick Kamui for another newcomer, but the playstyle looks good. Also the new fire emblem is coming so i can understand their inclusion

Bayonetta is the character i enjoyed the most out of the three, but all in all they look fun to play as with their own quirks

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - NICKtendo DS - 12-15-2015

So no Wolf...

That sucks.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - AuraLancer - 12-15-2015

Super Smash Bros? Mo' like, Fire Smash Emblem.

Fire Emblem and Nintendo All-Stars Battle

Seriously though, this is the first character announcement where my first reaction was "What were you thinking!?"

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - BullockDS - 12-15-2015

Thinking about it, Corrin actually looks pretty cool and is a big departure from the archetypal FE swordsmen (moreso than Robin, I'd think), even having a counter unlike Robin. I think it's just a tiny bit silly how new Fire Emblem representation trumped relatively starved franchises like Zelda, Metroid, or Donkey Kong for Smash 4.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - MrYoshbert - 12-15-2015

I'm a little disappointed about the lack of more DLC veterans. Even though I didn't care much for Wolf, I would've liked to see his fans happy. But eh. Not that much of a big deal to me.

All in all, Bayonetta seems cool. I'm actually surprised that she was the most-requested choice on the ballot; I was expecting the "winner" to be the Inklings or Chrom or Shovel Knight or something.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - AuraLancer - 12-15-2015

I'm all for more unique play styles. My reaction was purely to the character being from Fire Emblem.

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - ~DrakoRero~ - 12-15-2015

Guys, can we revive the TSR Smash Bros. project? that actually had a roster I was completely satisfied with : ).

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - Jermungandr - 12-15-2015

Honestly I'd be more disappointed if they wasted time reviving veterans than bringing in someone new and unique.

(12-15-2015, 06:06 PM)~DrakoRero~ Wrote: Guys, can we revive the TSR Smash Bros. project? that actually had a roster I was completely satisfied with : ).

honestly though i loved it and i have been planning to revive this but no one will actually make the required sprites

(this is why i revived it as an idea thread)

RE: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|We have weekly Brawl tournaments - recme - 12-15-2015

another fe character... uhhh ok. i dont get the reason for this but uhh cool i guess

yay, clouds all cool and shit yeyyyyyyyy

even though i wasn't rooting for bayonetta, at least she won instead of like, shrek or something. she actually looks fun to play, so maybe ill give her a shot (pun unintended).