The VG Resource
Official E3 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Official E3 Discussion Thread (/thread-13557.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Official E3 Topic - Vipershark - 06-16-2010

Nintendo straight out shat on the rest of E3.

You guys know what would make it perfect, though?

An HD 3DS remake of Kirby 64 with additional content.

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Koopaul - 06-16-2010

The story goes like this. A tribe called the Tikis have cast a spell on all the island's animals turning them evil. The Tikis steal DK's bananas in order to feed their new evil pets. DK is obviously pissed about this and now plans on getting his bananas back and beat the shit out of those Tiki bastards.

RE: Official E3 Topic - Cobalt Blue - 06-16-2010

imagine me surprised if that happens.

expect "mandatory mario game remake".

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - AgumonKid - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 12:21 AM)~bieberfever~ Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 12:12 AM)AgumonKid Wrote: Seems like Dk gets into conflict with some weird drum like tribe.
What i saw: At the beginning of the trailer you can see one on top of a piece of stone right before Dk shows up, later you can see another one again in a flying ship with a net full of bananas. diddy kong seems too join in and starts fighting a rhino, which again you can see the tribe of drums cheering on, later you can see them being attacked by a pirate ship which seems like K.rool. Then you can see tribal statues being destroyed as Dk and diddy escape, Right after you can see a pirate ship being destroyed by a a giant octopus as they escape. and at the end you can see Dk punch(which could be a reference to his standerd move in brawl) a beaten up drum. yea thats what i got from a 2 min trailer

did you

did you honestly just type out a post describing what everyone saw in the video?
yes but i was trying to describe what the story could be but Koopaul just did it right there

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Ashura - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 01:31 AM)Koopaul Wrote: The story goes like this. A tribe called the Tikis have cast a spell on all the island's animals turning them evil. The Tikis steal DK's bananas in order to feed their new evil pets. DK is obviously pissed about this and now plans on getting his bananas back and beat the shit out of those Tiki bastards.

Or maybe it was King K Rool, who cast a spell on the Tikis, causing them to cast a spell on all the island's animals.

DUN DUN DUNNN

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - AgumonKid - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 01:55 AM)Innocence Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 01:31 AM)Koopaul Wrote: The story goes like this. A tribe called the Tikis have cast a spell on all the island's animals turning them evil. The Tikis steal DK's bananas in order to feed their new evil pets. DK is obviously pissed about this and now plans on getting his bananas back and beat the shit out of those Tiki bastards.

Or maybe it was King K Rool, who cast a spell on the Tikis, causing them to cast a spell on all the island's animals.

DUN DUN DUNNN

Thats horrible ,but i wouldnt be able too do any better

RE: Official E3 Topic - Keychain - 06-16-2010

I want Pikmin 3 god damnit. argh

RE: Official E3 Topic - TPoe - 06-16-2010

To anyone who was wondering about pikmin 3
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/e3_2010_pikmin_3_still_coming_despite_no_show

RE: Official E3 Topic - Ashura - 06-16-2010

Mario Kart for 3DS...

Do want. D=

RE: Official E3 Topic - darky dick - 06-16-2010

kirby epic yarn looks fun, i really not much into gaming wich means kirby for me i used to, but this one looks like a shitload of fun. i might even buy it

rest skyward sword, paper mario 3DS, DKcountry returns, Kid icarus damn those look all amazing

also metroid other M !!Heart

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Phantom Killah - 06-16-2010

(06-15-2010, 11:42 PM)JarJar Wrote: You guys suck, kirby was just as awesome as this, and that old game revealed back in 06 was shit and you know it, which is why they scrapped it.

Anyway, this game looks like a great return to DK, loving the moves mixed between him and diddy.

thanked harrd

the old Kirby game looked generic, this game has style and looks fun as hell

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Goemar - 06-16-2010

Wow thought we had an E3 topic to stop every game at E3 getting it's own topic... oh well.

Have any co-op details been said for this? I rather liked the old co-op on the DKC games.

RE: Official E3 Topic - Goemar - 06-16-2010

Zelda must be the one game which I didn't get excited for. I mean 1:1 sword movement doesn't really add anything to the game in my own opinion and you know what else I could use to slash vertically and horizontally? An analog stick. I'm still not seeing anything motion control can do which couldn't be easily done on a controller.

And what the hell was with the crappy God of War trailer? Like seriously, a CG demo? Who is impressed by those any more? Show some game!

RE: Official E3 Topic - Chaoxys - 06-16-2010

Man, I'm excited as anything for pretty much all of what Nintendo had to show.

Also, did anyone else notice something odd about that Paper Mario? No overworld partner, and the in battle partner was just a common Chain Chomp. I'm thinking that this game relies on a new way of progression (I saw a screen shot where Mario places a stick of a bridged over a gap to make a real bridge) instead of relying on partners. I'd assume partners in this game are normal enemies that you can, by some unknown method, recruit, most likely up to a certain ammont (so kinda like pokemon).

RE: Official E3 Topic - MoneyMan - 06-16-2010

[Image: HarryPotterE3OfEpicness.gif]