The VG Resource
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+----- Forum: Spamhaul (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: (/thread-10049.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 12-12-2009

it's not that i don't enjoy this thread, it's that i'm unbelievably lazy.

i think i'm gonna take a break from issuing challenges, but if someone else is willing to issue three options and type out the challenge post, then go ahead (just run it by me first)

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Cobalt Blue - 12-13-2009

wouldn't this turn the thread into a "Dare to..." duel?

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Nystre - 12-13-2009

(12-13-2009, 12:24 AM)Metaru Wrote: wouldn't this turn the thread into a "Dare to..." duel?

i think the point is that bryan still designates which individuals are challenged, so either way it's still being generally the same concept just that the actual challenges are thought up by everyone

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - FRET - 12-13-2009

(12-12-2009, 07:46 PM)bill cOsby 420}} Wrote: [Image: emot-parrot.gif]

omg...

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 12-13-2009

(12-13-2009, 03:54 AM)Bro Shinx Nystre Wrote: i think the point is that bryan still designates which individuals are challenged, so either way it's still being generally the same concept just that the actual challenges are thought up by everyone

i meant to post this but forgot because of something, but this is pretty much right.

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - slut - 01-03-2010

VIPERSHARK
btw bryan approves of this
and you can thank me for this it was my idea

What you have to do is you have to make another video. It must be at least 8 minutes long, and MUST be on YouTube. Not fuckin Photobucket, or anywhere else. Must be uploaded to YouTube and CANNOT be private. Shit's gotta be public.

You also cannot delete it later, if you succeed in said challenge and delete it later you will be banned from Spamhaul. I'll be favoriting the video and checking on this. You also cannot make it private later on.

You have to act as weeaboo as possible wearing a bra. And by weeaboo I mean "KAWAII DESU NE" shit. Act extremely effeminate. You can wear whatever you want on the bottom, but on top you cannot wear anything but a bra. Said bra CANNOT be a neutral colour either [white, skin colour, grey, black, ect], it has to be something bright. How you get ahold of this bra is completely your own responsibility..

Also, somewhere in the video, you have to dance to Lady Gaga's "LoveGame". Doesn't matter where in the video, but it must be done. The entire song, not just part of it. And I don't want to see any shitty white person dancing, I want you to put some sort of effort into it. You have to grind. HAVE TO. THE SONG MUST ALSO BE AUDIBLE. YOU ALSO HAVE TO SING TO IT.

YOU ALSO MUST SHOW YOUR FACE. THIS IS A MUST. If your face is not clearly visible for the entire video, you automatically lose.

!!!YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO DO THIS!!!
get crackin kraken

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 01-03-2010

ADDENDUM NO CHALLENGE-ARU

I know you have a problem with this whole "reading" thing, but this was done by a writer much better than I. One post bitching about the rules or trying to find loopholes will result in 1 day being taken off of your challenge time. As they say in Japan, good luck-u~!

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Vipershark - 01-03-2010

yeah, fuck that
I decline

bryan's powertripping obviously isn't helping the situation, sooo

if i'm going to be banned from spamhaul, I request that tyvon (or another mod) at least move the "buy stuff" topic out to GD as it could actually fit in there anyway.

there's no reason to give me a second challenge anyway
the whole "grudge against vipershark" thing definitely overrules posting quality

especially since I've had two challenges and both were unwarranted but whatever

doing all that shit isn't worth posting in a forum where a user with no power whatsoever can somehow still have people banned
not to mention the banning is based on his own personal opinions rather than actual reasons

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 01-03-2010

Challenge completed! You've finally learned to stand up for yourself, you get to stay!

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Vipershark - 01-03-2010

wait, what
is this a joke

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Robbydude - 01-03-2010

pussy

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Flame - 01-03-2010

Nope.

(01-03-2010, 02:29 AM)Vipershark Wrote: wait, what
is this a joke

cliffhanger ending

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - GaryASPG - 01-03-2010

best challenge thus far. :golf-clap:

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Keychain - 01-03-2010

hahaha