The VG Resource
Official E3 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Official E3 Discussion Thread (/thread-13557.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Kid Icarus Uprising - Only for the 3DS - AgumonKid - 06-15-2010

I didnt like his voice actor he needs a lower pitched actor. Also did anyone see the concept in 08 or 09 god it sucked, so glad nintendo is using his brawl look

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Gwen - 06-15-2010

Not that big of a coincidence...anyhow I love the Donkey Kong Country series so this along with everything else first party Nintendo showed today will be first day purchase (besides Kirby, didn't like that)

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Kairos - 06-15-2010

Excited about this game.

Nintendo really threw me through a loop today. Lotta games I'm excited about.

But new DKC fuck yes.

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - AgumonKid - 06-15-2010

(06-15-2010, 11:27 PM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: Not that big of a coincidence...anyhow I love the Donkey Kong Country series so this along with everything else first party Nintendo showed today will be first day purchase (besides Kirby, didn't like that)
agreed kirby looks a little stupid, good thing its not the same game as the trailer we saw in 06

on topic:seems like there could be co-op (an improvement)
and did anyone find any good hints or secrets doesnt seem like K.rool is the main villian in the story then again there was a pirate ship attackng them.

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Alpha Six - 06-15-2010

Can we please stop making a hundred new topics related to E3? We have an E3 topic.

u_u

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - JarJar - 06-15-2010

You guys suck, kirby was just as awesome as this, and that old game revealed back in 06 was shit and you know it, which is why they scrapped it.

Anyway, this game looks like a great return to DK, loving the moves mixed between him and diddy.

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Iceman404 - 06-15-2010

Oh God, its the Nintendo apocolyps (Didn't spell that right)!
Good games, and sequels...Everywhere!

I'm really gonna be watching for news on this game!

RE: Kid Icarus Uprising - Only for the 3DS - mozzy - 06-15-2010

^That was for a completely different game, that was worked on and later dropped by a completely different company, Factor 5.

RE: Kid Icarus Uprising - Only for the 3DS - AgumonKid - 06-15-2010

(06-15-2010, 11:47 PM)mozzeh Wrote: ^That was for a completely different game, that was worked on and later dropped by a completely different company, Factor 5.

thank god looked liked it really sucked

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - AgumonKid - 06-16-2010

Seems like Dk gets into conflict with some weird drum like tribe.
What i saw: At the beginning of the trailer you can see one on top of a piece of stone right before Dk shows up, later you can see another one again in a flying ship with a net full of bananas. diddy kong seems too join in and starts fighting a rhino, which again you can see the tribe of drums cheering on, later you can see them being attacked by a pirate ship which seems like K.rool. Then you can see tribal statues being destroyed as Dk and diddy escape, Right after you can see a pirate ship being destroyed by a a giant octopus as they escape. and at the end you can see Dk punch(which could be a reference to his standerd move in brawl) a beaten up drum. yea thats what i got from a 2 min trailer

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Kairos - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 12:12 AM)AgumonKid Wrote: Seems like Dk gets into conflict with some weird drum like tribe.
What i saw: At the beginning of the trailer you can see one on top of a piece of stone right before Dk shows up, later you can see another one again in a flying ship with a net full of bananas. diddy kong seems too join in and starts fighting a rhino, which again you can see the tribe of drums cheering on, later you can see them being attacked by a pirate ship which seems like K.rool. Then you can see tribal statues being destroyed as Dk and diddy escape, Right after you can see a pirate ship being destroyed by a a giant octopus as they escape. and at the end you can see Dk punch(which could be a reference to his standerd move in brawl) a beaten up drum. yea thats what i got from a 2 min trailer

did you

did you honestly just type out a post describing what everyone saw in the video?

RE: Official E3 Topic - Sol - 06-16-2010

They're really pushing that island from Wii Sports Resort... You've got that new Pilotwings game taking place on it, and unless I'm mistaken, a level in the new Mario Kart?

[Image: 3DS_MarioKart_02ss02_E3.png]

Also, I'm very excited about the new Paper Mario game, (is that a chain chomp party member?) and the 3DS in general... and, well, most of what Nintendo has announced, now that I've looked through it. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much.

I haven't seen much of anything that Sony or Microsoft announced, but from what everyone's saying it was mostly just them showing off their motion peripherals. I was watching the Gamespot live feed earlier and the guy was walking through the kinect area, and was like, "this is kinectsports, basically like wii sports but with xbox 360, oh, and this is kinectanimals, like nintendogs but with more animals"

I know this is kind of like what the Wii went through when it came out, and motion implementation got more interesting as time went on, but.. I'm not paying $100 for that. :/

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Kite - 06-16-2010

I don't think a Donkey Kong trailer needs to be spelled out.

RE: Donkey Kong Country Returns - Ashura - 06-16-2010

Aww, what happened to the kremlings?

Anyways, this game looks awesome. I can't wait to play it. =3

RE: Ocarina of Time to be on the 3DS - Vipershark - 06-16-2010

Yes.
YES.
YES!
YES!

Day 1.
Day motherfucking 1.