The VG Resource
The custom ML3 Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: The custom ML3 Project (/thread-9144.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The custom ML3 Project - SomeRandomGuy - 12-27-2009

Strange, its like Ive seen those sprites before..

RE: The custom ML3 Project - Darking - 12-27-2009

Sick
New one is worst than the first.
The sades and the sketch still being the main problem. Is too pillowshaded.
And I think you don't understand the meaning of "redone".

RE: The custom ML3 Project - JasperDx17 - 12-27-2009

HACKER
theese arent even close to any M&L styles, it does look smw,

not so much though..

them palletes look very random and if your gonna attempt to make sprites first practice, use tutorials ON THIS SITE, stop stealing other peoples and badly recoloring them, and some of your edits are bad....

also that luggs...
FFFFFFFFFF Sick

also pillowshaded

RE: The custom ML3 Project - TheHacker - 12-27-2009

Well alright i see im not good at M&L spritesRolleyesbut i will wait for StarPower tutorial of M&L3 and then i will try again so no more M&L spriting for a while.It was fun but i dont think i can get more progress but if some one show me how my sprite it would look good just on sprite(looking front of course) i could try to get the same form of body and color and even i could get a battle.But for now just relax and see what i can do next time.

Edit:I found this one of my first sprites [Image: jarvist.png]

RE: The custom ML3 Project - Teddy The Elite - 12-28-2009

(12-27-2009, 06:08 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Well alright i see im not good at M&L spritesRolleyesbut i will wait for StarPower tutorial of M&L3 and then i will try again so no more M&L spriting for a while.It was fun but i dont think i can get more progress but if some one show me how my sprite it would look good just on sprite(looking front of course) i could try to get the same form of body and color and even i could get a battle.But for now just relax and see what i can do next time.

Just...wtf do you think you're doing?

Love these. Keep it up.

RE: The custom ML3 Project - TheHacker - 12-28-2009

(12-28-2009, 08:12 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote:
(12-27-2009, 06:08 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Well alright i see im not good at M&L spritesRolleyesbut i will wait for StarPower tutorial of M&L3 and then i will try again so no more M&L spriting for a while.It was fun but i dont think i can get more progress but if some one show me how my sprite it would look good just on sprite(looking front of course) i could try to get the same form of body and color and even i could get a battle.But for now just relax and see what i can do next time.

Just...wtf do you think you're doing?

Love these. Keep it up.

Thanks but Jarvis has something wrong he is like a solid object not a non-solid i will change that later

RE: The custom ML3 Project - Kyo Wolf - 12-28-2009

Sorry if this is slightly rude but...
Why the heck are you posting MLSS sprites in a custom ML3 sprite topic? Not to mention, that is a edit of Luigi and Professor E. Gadd, doesn't fit custom that well, does it? Also, I dont think that jar is yours either, it looks out of place from the rest because its shaded so nicely while the ghost part isn't.

RE: The custom ML3 Project - TheHacker - 12-28-2009

(12-28-2009, 10:59 AM)Kyo Wolf Wrote:

Sorry if this is slightly rude but...
Why the heck are you posting MLSS sprites in a custom ML3 sprite topic? Not to mention, that is a edit of Luigi and Professor E. Gadd, doesn't fit custom that well, does it? Also, I dont think that jar is yours either, it looks out of place from the rest because its shaded so nicely while the ghost part isn't.

The jar if from a RPG Game i was making but like i said it was one of my first sprite.But i was comparing my first attemp with the last it has a big diference.But dont worry now im going to try PM TTYD i ripped Jerry and said hey just this mmm well why not give more things to it so i added a Cherry Squad,eyes and few more things. So now this is what i try

RE: The custom ML3 Project - JasperDx17 - 12-28-2009

i never knew this was possible...

this is amazing....

its so awesome....

SOMEBODY STUFFED LUIGIS HEAD IN A JAR!!!!

RE: The custom ML3 Project - Baegal - 12-28-2009

AND he added Egadd's hair.

RE: The custom ML3 Project - JasperDx17 - 12-29-2009

(12-28-2009, 06:25 PM)Baegal Wrote: AND he added Egadd's hair.
Yaaaaaay!Tongue

RE: The custom ML3 Project - TheHacker - 12-29-2009

The was one of my first sprites so Mr.Luggs in some way its better that Jarvis.So its ok i was just showing the comparation.

RE: The custom ML3 Project - JasperDx17 - 12-30-2009

(12-29-2009, 02:30 PM)TheHacker Wrote: The was one of my first sprites so Mr.Luggs in some way its better that Jarvis.So its ok i was just showing the comparation.
that luggs is actually kinda worse.. it just dosnt fit... at least the jarvis fitted 2%

RE: The custom ML3 Project - TheHacker - 12-31-2009

(12-30-2009, 11:36 AM)JasperDx17 Wrote:
(12-29-2009, 02:30 PM)TheHacker Wrote: The was one of my first sprites so Mr.Luggs in some way its better that Jarvis.So its ok i was just showing the comparation.
that luggs is actually kinda worse.. it just dosnt fit... at least the jarvis fitted 2%

But the Jarvis more like an edit the a custom one like Mr.Luggs.

Oh and i change the colors of the poltergust now it looks more M&L3 style.

RE: The custom ML3 Project - JasperDx17 - 12-31-2009

(12-31-2009, 11:52 AM)TheHacker Wrote:
(12-30-2009, 11:36 AM)JasperDx17 Wrote:

But the Jarvis more like an edit the a custom one like Mr.Luggs.

Oh and i change the colors of the poltergust now it looks more M&L3 style.
why not try make it so its ACTUALLY m&l3 style... like TRY make a custom