The VG Resource
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+----- Forum: Spamhaul (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: (/thread-10049.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 12-06-2009

Oh wow I completely forgot to give Boo his backup challenge.

Oh well. Next challenge in a little bit!

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Alpha Six - 12-06-2009

this si a psot

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - a babyass man - 12-06-2009

REJOICE ALL, CHALLENGE THREE STARTS!

Welcome back, faithful Haulers! The PENiSes have asked me to inform you that the next contestant was not my idea! Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only!

[Image: 26123c0.gif]
[Image: k368gm.gif][Image: i5t66c.jpg][Image: t684s8.gif]
[Image: ztafb9.gif]

VIPERSHARK

Vipershark, I don't even know where to start. Surfacing sometime in I Don't Even Know When, he was a relatively unnoticed member of Pixeltendo before he began viciously sucking the collective memberships' dicks and gained notoriety during the LimeMS Scandal of 2008-ish, when he was accused, tried, found guilty, and promptly made fun of for stalking the shit out Ashley, Pixeltendo's Only "Girl". To this day he is ridiculed for it.

Now let's flash-forward to the year 2009. It's almost Christmas and Vipershark's all alone! Don't worry, V-Shark, ya boy GTBroyan's gonna help you out!
愛は12月の時に咲く
The Challenge!
Koikokoro Hyakkaryouran Oite Sono Saini Juunigatsu/There's No Business Like Ho Business!

Your challenge, and I pray to God you'll accept it, is a challenge of love! Your task is to court the love of your life, Ashley, in one of the ways the PENiSes have selected for you! If/After you complete your challenge, your follow up task is to post it here, at which time you will contact me or my associate Suigin, and we will present your case to Miss Ashley herself! This is an important part of the challenge, if you do not contact either of us within the first 6 hours of posting your song in this thread, you will forfeit and be banned, no exceptions!

Your mating rituals are as follows!:
Ashley likes anime right, and you do too! I want to you to use your webcam and record yourself doing either one of these dances:
The Ever Popular Suzumiya Haruhi Dance!
The New Anime on the Block: Lucky Star Dance!
OR: If You're Aren't the Dancing Type!
Confess your love to Ashley to the tune of Ashley's Theme!

[Image: emot-siren.gif]The usual five days! I spent too much time on these challenges for you to forfeit them and wait for the backup, so no backups for you mister! Remember, write Ashley a song or dance for her, post the video on Youtube, and link to this thread! Six hours after you link the thread to it, contact Suigin or myself in some way so we at TSR may all know if Vipershark will find love this Christmas! God bless us, everyone! And good luck![Image: emot-siren.gif]

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Joseph Styling - 12-06-2009

Jeepers! It's a creeper - Bryan
why isnt he banned from spamhaul yet - Suigin
I give no fuck - Nystre
HEH!! - Kori
Who wants my dick pics - Nitram

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Phage - 12-06-2009

That's fuckin adowable.

(12-06-2009, 09:59 PM)Aeris Suzumiya Wrote: Jeepers! It's a creeper - Bryan
why isnt he banned from spamhaul yet - Suigin
I give no fuck - Nystre
HEH!! - Kori
Who wants my dick pics - Nitram

fuck you - PiemanIndustries

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Vipershark - 12-06-2009

what the fuck
I know for a fact you repeadedly said I wouldn't get a challenge until I actually did something (which I didn't)

also
I'l take the 3rd challenge, as bullshit as this whole thing is

I just have to write a song about ashley, right?

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Phage - 12-06-2009

(12-06-2009, 10:10 PM)Vipershark Wrote: what the fuck
I know for a fact you repeadedly said I wouldn't get a challenge until I actually did something (which I didn't)

also
I'l take the 3rd challenge, as bullshit as this whole thing is

I just have to write a song about ashley, right?

Not quite. It has to fit the theme of, if I read that post correctly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB8J6YxVXQ

this.

i know you don't like me but you should know that putting you up wasn't my idea, but i really liked these challenges so whatever.

just write that song, sing it, and upload it to mediafire or one of those mp3 streaming sites, then contact suigin or I.

edit: thanks phage, it's gotta be to the tune of Ashley's Theme, linked in both mine and Phage's post.

RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - Vipershark - 12-06-2009

woah
the rules don't state that I have to sing it
I simply have to write a song
I'll microsoft sam it if you really want but I'm not required to sing the song
(don't go editting the rules I already copied them down)

(12-06-2009, 10:14 PM)Vipershark Wrote: woah
the rules don't state that I have to sing it
I simply have to write a song
I'll microsoft sam it if you really want but I'm not required to sing the song
(don't go editting the rules I already copied them down)

I dunno. I don't think any girl would swoon for Microsoft Sam.

Bullshit, it says "confess your love to ashley to the tune of ashley's theme" that means fucking sing it or you're out.

It also doesn't say hat I have to show it to ashley, either.
I just have to write it.
"confess your love" =/= sing
edit- Rhymey's challenge is to sing, and he's using a vocaloid.

(12-06-2009, 09:41 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: at which time you will contact me or my associate Suigin, and we will present your case to Miss Ashley herself! This is an important part of the challenge, if you do not contact either of us within the first 6 hours of posting your song in this thread, you will forfeit and be banned, no exceptions!

you can't fucking read, can you?

I have to contact you within 6 hours of me posting it.
(which I'm assuming means off the froums.)

In that case, I'll need MSNs.