[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon B/W party pokemon icon
So I figured how to rip the pokemon party icon today and I wanted to share what i ripped so far.If anyone can tell me how to extract the full sprite it would be greatly appreciated i want to rip other animation frames.

[Image: 638-649partyspritesheet.png?t=1285037955]
Sprite sheet contains pokemon #638 to #649 from left to right(Before last pokemon is #648 Melodia's alternate form- bottom right)
Im also willing to rip more if anyone wants me to.
Before I go to sleep i ripped a few more enjoy...
620 to 637 left to right once again no special forms.
[Image: 620-637partyspritesheet.png?t=1285040848]
Thanked by: Skink, Baegal
Hi you will continue working on that? Btw Awesome work!
Thanked by:
(09-24-2010, 03:46 PM)venom12 Wrote: Hi you will continue working on that? Btw Awesome work!

wow someone posted ! sweet well sure ill work on it i just wanted feedback Smile
here is for the support will rip more later i jsut wanted to post more show i was still working.

[Image: 590-619.png?t=1285377449]

its pokemon 590 to 619
Thanked by: Baegal
please finish, these could turn out to be very useful
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
I will post more in about 3 4 hours when ig et back from japanese class and also where did you get tabunne's animation???
Thanked by:
It's around page 55-60 in the pokemon bw thread, Groove posted a link to some guys imageshack, who has a bunch of animations there. What I really want to find is someone getting sprite sheets of the animations.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Im waiting for more i will use them in my game.
Thanked by:
(09-25-2010, 09:09 AM)venom12 Wrote: Im waiting for more i will use them in my game.

Ill get right on it just gime a tiny credit also id love to help in any way Smile
494-521
[Image: 494-521.png?t=1285441505]
Thanked by:
Of course credits will be given
Thanked by:
when you're finished, could you compile them all onto one sheet? thanks for ripping these Smile
Thanked by:
Looking good so far, randomdice101. Smile
Thanked by:
(09-26-2010, 08:42 AM)DialgaTime Wrote: when you're finished, could you compile them all onto one sheet? thanks for ripping these Smile

yes that was my intention all along i was busy yesterday but today and tomorrow i have a lot of spare time as such i should be able to finish or be close to finish with the sprites.
Thanked by:
Victini! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Hi anything new? ;]
Thanked by:
(10-02-2010, 07:00 AM)venom12 Wrote: Hi anything new? ;]

ya sorry been up to stuff will work on it now again real sorry
Thanked by: