Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! All sprites
(12-07-2012, 02:27 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Yeah, but then when we get down to sheets that have one sprite--like "ketchup"--what do we do? I was reorganizing to make things easier to find. There's no reason to have 14the different sheets with 2-3 items on them when we can have one big one.

I've stopped uploading til we can figure something out. I want to make it easy, but I also don't want to do anything that would prevent you from wanting to submit in the future.

My general concern here is that the grouping is making it difficult to animate or use at all, if you're using more than a single frame. Because of this, if something is a single item like the ketchup stain it makes no difference if it's grouped, in fact it is evident in the strips like loot that the developers were already grouping static sprites onto one archive so it doesn't impact usability at all if it's grouped. There are other sprites like the tiles or teacup where it makes no difference either. As for the characters, the game developers obviously separated them for one reason or another, maybe differentiating the NCPs from boss battles as a possible example? If you insist on putting them in a section best case would be if you can put the strips one on top of the other but as separate images, not sure if you can do this though.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! All sprites - by Greiga Master - 12-07-2012, 04:32 PM