Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! All sprites
So, I made a tool to extract all sprites from the game, except for like 10.
Older: http://ge.tt/8PERb0T/v/0?c
Newer: http://ge.tt/3zjRJ9T/v/0?c

How would the icon work for this? Would I have to make only 1 icon for everything or like 100+ with 1 for each?

so here's some icons I slapped together
[Image: soTZo.png]
[Image: BhDr3.png]
I came. Surprise

Might I suggest breaking down the larger sheets (like Finn) into groups containing the same actions, such as attacking or movement?

As far as organization goes, I don't believe there's a problem with just saying "here's everything in the game" as a few game rips already do so, but you could also group the sprites based on how they behaved in game (player character, NPCs, items, and so on). I guess it's just a matter of preference... ?

Either way, thanks for these rips man!
(12-10-2012, 12:23 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: i like to go into public restrooms and poop as loudly as possible

its like taking a shit without giving a shit HEH
Thanked by:
Because this game is kind of a hot item right now, I might want to separate them into many zip files. It'll really make the section look good as well.

Also, if you don't mind, could you provide a little proof? We've been burned before on submissions. Plus, we previously found the game to be unrippable.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-06-2012, 01:44 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Because this game is kind of a hot item right now, I might want to separate them into many zip files. It'll really make the section look good as well.

Also, if you don't mind, could you provide a little proof? We've been burned before on submissions. Plus, we previously found the game to be unrippable.

That seems like an odd request but what kind of proof would you need?
Thanked by:
Usually a screenshot of you extracting something is good enough.
It's just a precaution we like to take with first-time submitters. Especially with something so huge.
Thanked by:
um here's a quick screenshot of some of the sources
http://i.imgur.com/4fvXp.png
Cant really take a screenshot of extracting something because it happens instantaneously. So I hope that's enough.
Thanked by:
Thank you! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Awesome job dude! I'll leave these to Ton to upload;

So glad somebody ripped them! Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Ton
Isn't Greiga Master what megarockexe goes by on The Rockman EXE Zone, and maybe some other sites who invented a few ripping tools?
You're probably not him, and I could be wrong about that but just thought I'd bring that up, hehe.
Either way, I personally think the pack is fine as it is, but if it must be divided then go ahead I guess...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-06-2012, 08:50 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: Isn't Greiga Master what megarockexe goes by on The Rockman EXE Zone, and maybe some other sites who invented a few ripping tools?
You're probably not him, and I could be wrong about that but just thought I'd bring that up, hehe.
Either way, I personally think the pack is fine as it is, but if it must be divided then go ahead I guess...

Well not exactly I make the tools and just let him post the stuff for me liike he's done with the Trauma Center and the Rockman EXE WS rips. But ya even on The Rockman EXE Zone it's two separate people.
This is cool, great work!! Big Grin
Thanked by:
I'd love to see these in sheets. Or at least zip single characters so we get all their sprites together. Looks like I know what to do with my afternoon. Tongue

EDIT: It looks like there are a couple coloring errors, particularly where Jake's face meets Finn's arm. It's grey. Is it supposed to be?
EDITEDIT: In fact, a lot of Jake is grey. Did a darker yellow get mixed up with grey during export, maybe? It looks like it might need a bit of color correction. I'm going to check out the other sheets now.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(12-06-2012, 01:06 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I'd love to see these in sheets. Or at least zip single characters so we get all their sprites together. Looks like I know what to do with my afternoon. Tongue

EDIT: It looks like there are a couple coloring errors, particularly where Jake's face meets Finn's arm. It's grey. Is it supposed to be?
EDITEDIT: In fact, a lot of Jake is grey. Did a darker yellow get mixed up with grey during export, maybe? It looks like it might need a bit of color correction. I'm going to check out the other sheets now.

I'm pretty sure that's a limitation of the texture format, you notice some of the strange coloring when you play the game too. Although I could be wrong since I haven't gotten past the first save fountain. Also if you're going to be editing the sheets be careful since right now they're all in fixed sizes boxes so that they can be more useful for animating and such. If you move the sprites you could easily break that.

EDITS: Yeah the colors get messed up pretty easily in game, I'm pretty sure that's a limitation of the format.
grey on jake's face
http://i.imgur.com/2Y5US.png
grey on finn's shirt
http://i.imgur.com/mYBi7.png
Thanked by: Ton
Since it's always 4x4 pixel boxes (it's most noticable in the backgrounds there) I'd suppose that comes from some block compression similar to what DirectX does (they compress 4x4 pixel blocks by reducing them to two colours and two interpolated colours in between, then they have tiny indices for each pixel telling which one of the four colours they have). Though I guess you'd know more about what they do in this game as you made the extraction tool.
Thanked by:
Ok, then. I'll put them up as-is. It seems to be a simple recoloring fix, so if anyone REALLY has an issue, they can fix it themselves.
Thanked by: