Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
Nice skeletitties baby ;o
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
N-n-no, those are balloons, aren't they? U-uwah...;
[Image: INUSH.png]
If you check the "Previous" post, you'll see my ref, "Greenguin."
Here's my sprited version of him.

[Image: GreenguinREF.png]

As far as Ref goes though, you can still just call him Sevenstitch.

I love the love Previous, and thanks!
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

I was starting to wonder if tsr could get any more green
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
No worse than blue at least. I actually had a tough time choosing colors for him.
I just ending up settling on green.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
Green is good, I guess. Only thing is, I'm Biased because my favorite color is blue and my brother's favorite color is green, and we have wars over colors. Funny thing is, my school's colors are blue and green. Heh.
Thanked by:
(06-07-2012, 08:27 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: I was starting to wonder if tsr could get any more green
Well, it isn't easy being green. I think tSR just likes playing on Hard mode.
I just can't stop myself. Somebody help me. Very Sad

[Image: smbJf.png]

Bouncy Cat is the only real love. Tommy Gaikotsu is self-love, and the last two are just TF2 pyros.
'Bout time I dished out a bit of love. Like my ref they're photos of drawings, since that's the only way I can draw anything humanely viewable, but the lighting's a bit better:

Here's a deadly version of you, about the coolest thing I could think up. In the process I realised that I suck at drawing mantarays.

You don't have a ref (or I can't find one anyway), so I decided to do one of those doodles I always draw that manage to turn out acceptable.

Hope you guys like them! Genki ^_^

By the way, if someone could add my ref (and Sevenstitch's and BlueBlur's and whoever else's) to the first post that'd probably be handy.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
[Image: lg3Vn.png]
updated my refs again. now there's this little orange space knight guy. his name's zorgyll!
zorgy...
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
*Zorgyll.

Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
This is what happens when I think about you people and play too many dark fantasy games. Hope I haven't butchered you fellows' refs too badly into something awful. Might make more if you guys like this dark twist. I have ideas for some refs that I can use as NPC characters too, and of course enemy designs as well.

[Image: TSRPG%20-%20Enemies%20%231%20Phantom%20K...0Scale.jpg]

-Phantom Killer (Phantom K): A ghostly apparition of an executed murderer. These ghosts float around and carry lamps to attract weary travelers wandering in the darkness.
Spoils: Hat, Lantern

-Undead Guy (Tom Guycott): A skeletal warrior that still guards over the ruins of a once magnificent castle. Sports superb swordsmanship and fashion sense.
Spoils: Scarf

[Image: TSRPG%20-%20Enemies%20%232%20Flannel%20B...0Scale.jpg]

-Possessed Flannel (Flannel/Argyle Bastard/Gwen): An innocent man was once framed over killing his wife when in actuality, it was the jealous and ruthless prince. It's said that to this day, his clothes are possessed with his spirit. The only thing left of his original body, his arm, wanting to strangle the man responsible for killing him.
Spoils: Hanged-Man Rope, Flannel Shirt

-Le Mangeur de Chair (The Eater of Flesh) (Lexou): These terrifying creatures are known to devour overboard sailors, and they leave nothing left. They pose a duel threat with their many gnashing teeth and electrical tail that will stun anything. Some are able to even hold weapons and use them, to an extent.
Spoils: Ragged Sword
[Image: carlaazarsignature-1.png]
you're dressed up
look what you've said
but left your insides at home

That is so fracking radular! Surprise
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Strasteo