Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
(05-24-2012, 02:44 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Dem eyebrows
[Image: 30aante.jpg]
T-those eyebrows...
(05-24-2012, 08:01 AM)Key Wrote: We don't usually have people role play as a video game character here... it's kinda weird.

The only time it's not weird is when me and Devicho do our Guycot x Oshare fanfic

Totally not weird.
Thanked by: Devicho, Gaia, Garamonde
Or when Mighty starts acting like her namesake or Izzy Glow. TOTALLY not weird at all.
Thanked by: Garamonde
did someone say eyebrows.
(05-25-2012, 11:06 AM)Meta Wrote: did someone say eyebrows.

oh my god how did I forget that running gag
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: ~Axis~
Thought it might be time for me to get a reference:

The hat is obviously designed off of Professor Layton's (although I moved that stripe up a bit), however the rest is actually a relatively accurate picture of me. I usually have a thin moustache and goatee-thing, and I do have a shirt with a question-mark block that says "Play The Game". My pants also occasionally "droop" over my shoes, although I mostly drew that because I'm good at it. The only thing is that my eyes aren't like Kirby's, and that I'm nowhere near as tall as the picture.
Not that any of that matters, of course Tongue

The picture's pretty bad quality, I know. It's high-def (I had to scale it down otherwise it'd be huge), but since I don't have access to a scanner right now I had to take a photo with my dad's video camera. The lighting also sucks, that's why the paper's not exactly white.
I'll see if I can trace it digitally over the next few days, so that it's a bit clearer and better-looking, gives me a reason to use that drawing tablet I got back in 2009. I'll probably colour it in too. Once I've done it I'll just update the post. Done that, and I discovered that I suck at tracing with a tablet. Still, it's in colour, so you won't have to guess them.

(By the way I just noticed that it looks like the hand's cut off. It's in a pocket.)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Previous, ~Axis~, Shade, Garamonde
To: Previous!
Sorry for being somewhat of a pain in the chat! Smile
[Image: iNPtFCi5Lgm8Q.png]
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thank you Genki ^_^

I really should take a break :-)
Thanked by: Shade
I guess I really need a ref too! Here's mine:
I'm a hedgehog with yellow skin, sky blue fur and emerald green eyes. I have 1 quill on the top of my head and 3 on each side which go down until my back. I have gray gloves and shoes, resembling the type of Vegeta's (DBZ). I have shoulder plates as armor and have a red cape. I also have a gorilla tail (not drawn too good in this image; I can also use Ki and can fly). Smile
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: puggsoy
Unfortunately that Kamehameha-style energy ball is obscuring most of his body. Still pretty cool though Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: ~Axis~
[Image: puggsoy.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
I've never actually touched a SNES, so I don't know where I got that controller from. Thanks though Cute

*adds to signature*
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Garamonde
I really like your character Puggsoy!Cute
[Image: iWuQLntOUAKoC.png]
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde
[Image: uFMC5.png]

Just why?
Hah, thanks guys, they're all awesome! Now I'll have to get off my butt and make some for you too Tongue

(You'll have to be patient.)
Thanked by: