Some more practice/love.

[Image: 280pgsn.png]

Thanked by:
Hey, is that a Previous-colored Mouser?
Thanked by:
Yes, yes it is.
Thanked by:
[Image: oethelehyes.png]

Decided to post my char for the 2011 Secret Santa event. For her colors, refer to this picture I drew sometime last year:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/ethel.png/

This is an old pic and I didn't add the apron thing yet, which is purple.
"Look up in the sky, young man
and see the cloud called Hope.
Then, look beyond into space
and see the star called Happiness."
~ Author unknown ~
Thanked by:
[Image: lg3Vn.png]
-updated 6/8/12

blue luigi is preferred, but if you absolutely have to refer to a super completely original the character character, use fodnik (blue & green visor robot) or zorgyll (purple & yellow space knight)
Thanked by:
I've been putting off reposting a ref for a while since I want some ref options that aren't just Tom Guycot from Clash at Demonhead. However, here's an updated reference of THAT at least, including official stuff, previous Love, and some just plain bizarre things:

[Image: YCTnm.png]
[Image: xlHNS.png]

Uhhh, how to explain this monstrosity. Well, in my reference I posted you might notice two ugly edits squeezed in there. That's because at one time I was going to make a cheesy game in Multimedia Fusion where the game had intentionally edited sprites made to look like people from the forums. It would have been called "tSR Moderates a Sprite-Mixed Nightmare" or something to that effect.

Anyway, I remembered the stuff I put together when I did my reference sheet and decided to do a collage of the cheesy edits I did up to this point. Some references worked better than others, and really that Konata head shouldn't be in there since I didn't make it (what am I saying, I didn't make anything), it was just a reference for a boss concept. Just something silly and embarrassing I thought I'd share.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Marth, recme
omg

chris2miniboss is god tier
Thanked by:
OMG.

Mighty Man and Kalinka?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
please finish this
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
fuck the konata head was the absolute first thing i noticed
Thanked by:
[Image: EOQne.png]

This is the last of it that I had finished up to the point I posted the first one, also the last I'll post if it in the actual Love thread. People deserve some less cut and pastey type love. I still actually do this with the intention of doing a very tongue-in-cheek game, but it's second-hand to a lot of other stuff in my life like work and actual drawing. Sometimes I have downtime when I'm not doing either of those, though.

Most are just prototype rearrangements, like the Masquerain and Koopaul ones (if you can even tell which they are, it isn't hard I guess). Some need color correction, additional elements to make them more like the people I'm basing them on, and Dex is a questionable addition because of touchy stuff.

An alternate title for the project would "Chris2Fangame" based on how many C2B guys there seem to be.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Marth, Vic, recme
Ref: 7-06-12
[Image: shamelessplugdoodle.png]
Uh, this is just the style I used. He doesn't have to look like he just walked out of Earthbound.

Original Post
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme
Big Grin 
I got my sister to make a whole 12 pictures. One is for my Christmas Event partner, so i'm not showing that one.

Dazz:
Devicho:
Beagal:
Mighty Jetters:
Previous:
AJ Nitro:
Guy:
Phantom K:
Just-Ice:
Altrez:
[robo9]:
If you got a picture, it would be very appreciated to make me one back, but its not necessary.

Also, thanks to Mighty Jetters for showing me how to use spoilers.
Thanked by: Garamonde
OMG that is amazing!!

Also:

Code:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I seriously will make people love like I say but I'm just involved with other stuff right now.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: