Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Yeah, it can get complicated sometimes haha. The two hackers let me know if I am going beyond the boundaries of the game; that way I can just go back and fix things to make them work in game.
And I'm glad you love the project that much, Raccoon Sam! We are more than flattered!

Well, I got good news and bad news..

GOOD NEWS:
Lakitu's animation is done. I just need to finish shading the flag. I just have it this way so it's easier to edit if it needs any editing. If anyone believe the flag needs fixing and wants to edit it..go ahead!

Also, I'm do not remember how fast the animation is in game so..the animation may actually be too slow.

[Image: ZMziY.gif]
Also, I'll make another variation with a "REVERSE" sign that will blink. I'll make different variations like that with different things(like how I did with the poison mushrooms.

BAD NEWS:
The update that was suppose to happen today with the racers..will not happen. I do not have enough done to have a good update. I was hoping to get a racer animation done by today, but..that didn't happen ffff especially with the electricity going off and on today.

So, I am deeply sorry.

[Image: bc4qG.png]

I'll try to at least get two racer animations done to make up for it.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Iceman404

Messages In This Thread
RE: "New" Super Mario Kart [Yoshi Egg Finished] - by Star - 07-21-2012, 02:36 AM