Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Pfft, my banana edit was literally an a copypasted edited half of your banana. Anyways, everything's looking great.
Try smoothing out the white rim on the shell HUD and extend everything's eyes to 3 pixels tall, not 2. I'd also make the main white spot on the mushroom one pixel larger in term of height.

EDIT: You should also clean up the "farther away sprites", and make sure all of it has outline so it doesn't look so scratchy (this may be hard on the banana).

EDIT2: I did a small edit to the Item box and made the sides thicker like the original, I've always liked the look and you didn't use any of the extra space anyways :V
[Image: Side.png]

EDIT3: I guess I have some free time to rip that missing shell frame for you. Give me a while.

EDIT4: Here's what I've gotten so far before getting smacked in the face by my own test subject:
[Image: Shellspin.png]
I see some of the facing camera frames are smaller than the regular ones, that doesn't mean yours have to be that size as well. Likely a spriting mistake by the original creators.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Star

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Iceman404 - 07-12-2012, 08:46 PM