Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Iceman..I love you.

Thank you ;__; I could not find them at all.
@RaccoonSam: Why there's a familiar face! I remember seeing you around on MFGG. I am flattered that you, and the other members of that forum, are enjoying the sprites. Who knows, maybe someone will commission me for a Zeld-
No..I better stop there before someone gets a crazy idea lol

First post has been updated with the latest sprites.
I'm sure alot of people are going to ask this: Why are there different colored Yoshis?

The hacker has been experimenting with some things. One being that the characters' palettes can change throughout each course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBx5fHDe...ce=message
We wanted to give Yoshi this unique feature and make him change colors. The colors will also compliment the course.(Like Yoshi being ghost white for that boo level, which I forgot the name of)

I am slowly working on the 360 spin..it'll be a long while until I get that done. Until then..enjoy the sprites, my friends.
[Image: uuIqR.png]
Also, about Lakitu, all of the lights are lit up right now on the redlight. I just wanted to test the "lit up" effect.
I decided to make him facing foward because I noticed that is how he is like in almost all Mario Kart games.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Star - 07-10-2012, 03:18 PM