Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Oh gosh, this topic is a goldmine now. You all have made my day dognnodngogddgh

(07-06-2012, 04:46 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Also Star, would you consider reverting back to Bowser's old head? The new smaller one isn't as good looking in my eyes. It just looks odd; I can't even tell why but It actually looks more like Bowser. I'm sure it's possible to follow C2B's example on the old head as well.

It's possible to keep the volume/definition with shading on the muzzle, as well as keeping the old head.
[Image: BowserTime.png]
Also, why'd you remove the shading on his hair? You used a darker shade on his tongue, so I don't know if that was a limitation or a mistake.
(his top teeth should also stay brighter, since they're the ones farther out of his head/closer to the viewer. The top of his mouth casts a shadow down on the lower ones)

The new nose you have is more accurate to Bowser's design, but it just doesn't look good on a smaller scale like this.
Yeah, Bowser is still a heavy WIP atm(like as you stated, the darker shade was accidentally left on his tongue). I'm changing not just the palette, but him a lot as well. I do like what you have done with his face though. I've been working on what his face would look like with his mouth closed and then going from there.

Also, I just noticed how you tried editing Peach on one of your old posts. I apologize for not acknowledging your attempts. >_< So I thank you, sir! The only bad thing is it wouldn't have worked cause well, it goes one pixel over the height limit..
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Iceman404, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Star - 07-06-2012, 06:03 PM