[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Love and Ref: The Love Thread 2013-2014
(03-10-2013, 05:00 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: made 3 more
Sunlight, Bombshell, Phaze
[Image: 3more.png]
I find it nice that some refs could easily fit in a story relationship.

Thank you! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
The way you sprited Demon Lemon honestly reminds me of Count Chocula just wanna put that out there
Thanked by: Virtuaboy123
doing a thing where I cram as many people into one frame while they stare to the upper right:

[Image: AbMXgWg.jpg]
3 more
Note most of these mugshots will be edited later on as I find flaws in them.

Once I make more tile/overworld sprites and enemies i'll put up a thread in the sprite project section.
if you'd like me to make an enemy out of a character you created PM me(so this thread doesn't become a request thread). Just show what they look like and I'll do it.(I need ideas) They don't have to be ref characters either.
Also if you'd like to have/or like to discuss ideas about the game PM me
[Image: mugen.gif][Image: 41583772.gif]

Love Gotta Have it:
ok till the end of the month its virtuaboy123 love month
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by:
Request:
I was just going to make a mugshot of him but I think it would make for a good boss battle too
[Image: mantal.png]

Love Gotta Have it:
(03-13-2013, 12:21 AM)alexmach1 Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/AbMXgWg.jpg

Hah, thanks man!

I really gotta get off my backside and make some love myself though. I'll try and cram in some time to draw.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: alexmach1
I had a collection of pixels that looked like a greenguin!

[Image: 87d6788e9353984d1fa019fc8cc42386.png]
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Sevenstitch, puggsoy, Phaze
(03-13-2013, 08:54 AM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: 3 more
Note most of these mugshots will be edited later on as I find flaws in them.

Once I make more tile/overworld sprites and enemies i'll put up a thread in the sprite project section.
if you'd like me to make an enemy out of a character you created PM me(so this thread doesn't become a request thread). Just show what they look like and I'll do it.(I need ideas) They don't have to be ref characters either.
Also if you'd like to have/or like to discuss ideas about the game PM me

Whoa, is that guy on the end my character?
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Oh, we need new references? Suppose it's time to refresh this thing.

[Image: captn.gif]
EDIT: Oh, and since my previous references were just the basic KKM with different outfits, they're still valid.

[Image: kkmreference.png]
[Image: kkm-2.gif]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Virtuaboy, I love love love what you're doing with the TSR RPG!
(Sorry I've been off for a while--I haven't seen any of it until today!)
I know this is your own independent thing for now, but if you were to make it into a project I'd love to help in whatever way possible--I really love the art.

Also I'm really overdue for love Very Sad
I need to fix that
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Sooner or later I'll probably need help
But for now

Flannel, Harlock, Chaoxy
Captain Harlock would be a great add on to the story(possible airship/spaceship), but for now I'll just stick with your ref.
Chaoxy's ref i find difficult to sprite, I don't think I can picture the side of his ref's head

@ Smithy
yeah wasn't sure about his muzzle though.(then again not sure what type of animal he is, dog?)

Love Gotta Have it:
(03-10-2013, 09:39 PM)Kami Wrote: I have some more sketches lying around but TBH I never really have the motivation to add color to my drawings so I'll post what I'm able to find of my char.

I'll add more references to this as I find my sketches. and such
My Ref Post was overlooked by who ever is updating the first post. Someone please fix that. (I probably should've said that it was a ref post in the first place.)
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
(03-14-2013, 06:09 PM)Kami Wrote: My Ref Post was overlooked by who ever is updating the first post. Someone please fix that. (I probably should've said that it was a ref post in the first place.)

Didn't look like one

* Previous shrugs
Thanked by: Garamonde
[Image: v_by_pushbombshell-d5y7nsm.png]
a thanks for the tSR RPG