[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
recoloring requests
Please draw PorygonZ breakdancing (can be doing it in mid-air if you want heh) against its opponent, Pikachu, with a smug look on its face. Pikachu has an amusing anime-like shocked look on its face seeing Porygon's moves. Smug
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Virt
Okay I would like my ref put into the spot Samus is on the Super Metriod Box with the title being super raventroid

Sorry for bothering you about this earlier
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
TSR zoo

interpret it as you wish
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Sorry if I took a while. Life was going on and stuff. Ninja

But here they are!
For:Mighty Jetters!
[Image: fmmYA.png]
For: Hiyna!
[Image: AuBWe.png]
For: Baegal!
[Image: 5cr9o.png]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Wow! Thanks alot!
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
If you're actually in the mood to recolour sprites it'd be cool to have a my ref as a recoloured Layton. Not a whole sheet of course just one frame.

Otherwise a picture of me eating an apple.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hahah, that's cool. Big Grin
Thankies!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: