[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Digimon Masters Online
FPI (for Peardian's information): The folder structure (like there are even any folders lol) and .MTL are fine, so you can just check the model and go~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Good day everyone. Tomorrow I'll be back with a new batch of Digimon models, but today I'd like to ask the users out there who know a bit of Digimon, who the following Digimon are:

If anyone has any clue who these guys are, I'd like to know so I can put them in my little organized file of Digimon model numbers.

Thanks for your help?
Thanked by:
first one is ebemon
third one is mercurimon
I have never seen the second one though :/
Thanked by: gaby
Thanks for the fast reply! Really helping me out.
Thanked by: gaby
Oh man, Infermon! Heart All of them have been uploaded.

Oh, and for the third one, I think his name is actually Merukimon. (Did a quick google search.)
Thanked by: Garamonde
Here's a Dracmon family & others.

Dracmon
[Image: yMD1e.png]

Sangloupmon
[Image: lTPHa.png]

Matadormon
[Image: Fhlab.png]

GranDracmon
[Image: eBjh6.png]

Argomon
[Image: nlDWH.png]

Argomon 2
[Image: Z6ug6.png]

Chaosdramon
[Image: a1s1b.png]

ChaosPiedmon
[Image: KUh7N.png]

GigaSeadramon
[Image: pwaoG.png]

Mushroomon
[Image: meNj6.png]

Ornismon
[Image: 1NWqi.png]

Varodurumon
[Image: N9Z8Z.png]
(12-22-2012, 01:02 PM)Peardian Wrote: Oh man, Infermon! Heart All of them have been uploaded.

Oh, and for the third one, I think his name is actually Merukimon. (Did a quick google search.)
that's it's japanee name
Thanked by:
Out of all those Digimon, I only recognize Mushroomon. Shy

(12-23-2012, 08:35 AM)saifors Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 01:02 PM)Peardian Wrote: Oh, and for the third one, I think his name is actually Merukimon. (Did a quick google search.)
that's it's japanee name
Why would they pick that? It sounds like it would get easily mixed up with Mercurymon.
Thanked by:
Do you think you could do Leomon? I'd like to put him into GMod.
Thanked by:
Leomon sure has some grumpy faces.

Elecmon
[Image: pww25.png]

Leomon
[Image: BpXAV.png]

GrapLeomon
[Image: BEILf.png]

DinoTigermon
[Image: F4uJN.png]

SaberLeomon
[Image: KxI5y.png]

Terriermon
[Image: 7T5Za.png]

Gargomon
[Image: H3tti.png]

Rapidmon
[Image: 0vygT.png]

MegaGargomon
[Image: DMRnv.png]
(12-30-2012, 05:51 AM)Key0808 Wrote: Leomon sure has some grumpy faces.

Leomon
[Image: BpXAV.png]

Oh how I wish I could thank posts multiple times. Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Awesome, I've been hoping you would get the Terriermon line.
Thanked by:
(01-01-2013, 06:05 PM)rerout Wrote: Awesome, I've been hoping you would get the Terriermon line.

If you're hoping for any other Digimon, feel free to request and I'll see what I can do for you.
Thanked by:
is the BlackAqumone line in this game? because I saw earlier you ripped skullgreymon but not blackagumon and darktyrannomon.
Thanked by:
(01-02-2013, 05:58 AM)saifors Wrote: is the BlackAqumone line in this game? because I saw earlier you ripped skullgreymon but not blackagumon and darktyrannomon.

As far as I know: no and no.
Thanked by: