[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman ZXA Rip attempt
Yo people. For another beat'em up project I'm working on, I'm gonna have a bunch of heroes from different GBA games. While looking for characters for the Roster, I decided to add Megaman ZX and ZXA characters in the mix, but I have a problem: The Model A sprites for Gray(ZXA) were never ripped. I don't have much experience with DS emulation since No$ doesn't run good on my PC at home, so I have to use it here. Anyway, is there a DS emulator with layer control, or will I have to do this manually, I.E., Cleaning the sprites 1 by 1 from the backgrounds?

EDIT:
Oh damn, I posted this in the wrong place didn't I? My bad, if the admins can, just move this where it should be, lol.

X)
Check out:
[Image: anim_8a980d7a-c355-b5b4-55c8-2382ebeb4a94.gif]
(Click Image to Download latest Demo)

I need Genesis sprites ripped for this Homebrew project. If interested in helping me out, please hit me up on the PM. Cool
Thanked by: