The VG Resource

Full Version: [WEBSITE] Mabelma's Portfolio, Looking for Crits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I recently opened a website and I need to get more traffic into it so my idea was to partner with some people. So here's how it works. You give me an image that represents your website but it has to be 150 x 75 pixels. Once you give me the image I'll check out your wwebsite and if I like I'll put your image on my website as a clickable image that leads to your website but you must do the same somewhere in your website with my image. Hope to partner with you. Here's my image: [Image: th_PartnerButton.png] if you want to see it and here's my website
Hello Mabelma.
Get out!!!!
Hahaha, what the hell?

No website here, why don't you try this.
Try what?
i really, honestly, suggest you to get some decent content to put in that portfolio.
Thanks. Is it the website that bad or is my art that bad?
I'm pretty sure if you PMed or E-mailed Dazz asking to be site affiliates he'd be happy to put your banner up(If it meets his qualifications).

http://spriters-resource.com/resources/aff/

We do have a place for it.
^^ That's what I meant, basically.
it probably wasn't intended, but for some reason I picked up a really douchebag vibe from the first post

anyway,
as metaru said, I think you'll want to get some really good stuff in your portfolio before you go about doing this.
also, the font on the site is bothering me...
pretty much all you got to show is a bunch of random vectors, some scans, your shoes and your sig. besides that, there's much reason for you to actually have a portfolio.

you have nothing to show actually.
your website sucks. make it not gay then maybe people will want to be affiliates with you. take an html course or some shit.

((sorry if this sounded a bit hostile (as tyvon said b'low) but i had posted something much better at first but someone deleted it.))
Thanks for all your post. I'll take everything that sucks out of my website and only leave the good stuff. I'll pm Dazz about it and work on the layout of my website to. Thanks for all of your great post.
(11-26-2009, 11:43 PM)Hurricane Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]your website sucks. make it not gay then maybe people will want to be affiliates with you. take an html course or some shit.
albeit in an incredibly hostile way

he's pretty much right. Use a better system or hand-learn some HTML.
Pages: 1 2 3 4