The VG Resource

Full Version: i resigned from spam mod. now im a real mod!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
thats right, i already sent a pm to K.D.

im sick of being spamhaul mod, i think you all knew from day 1 that it was a big joke in the first place. c'mon - if i can't ban someone in spamhaul for being a lousy poster, or uh, posting goatse, then what's the point? Close topics when they get old or dumb?

it's a pointless position that Dazz thought was funny as the time, i'd rather be in a mod position where I'm actually helping out around the forum, moving topics, warning posters, banning posters from spamhaul (or the forum depending on severity), you know, a position that wasn't just glorified member privileges

basically: tyvon and suigin's mod positions make mine redundant, being spam mod is just stupid now

so yeah, id rather be one of you but i am setting my sights on being a full mod. c'mon, if fuckin tyvon can be a mod, fuckin tyvon who submitted like 3 sheets to TSR and just says cool shit all the time, i might as well be eligible to give back to tsr through my coolness
so yeah

enjoy kicking people out of spamhaul for pisspoor reasons tyvon

oh and remember, till the fuckin end of time:

[Image: koshmod.gif]
(real mod not joke mod)

[Image: kosh4modki8.gif] <---- put this lil cutie in your sig if you support me becoming a real mod!!!!
wah

You don't need to be a mod, dick. Everyone loves you. Smile
(11-25-2009, 09:27 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]wah

You don't need to be a mod, dick. Everyone loves you. Smile

yeah but i was a mod at the end of PT and i liked it and i like being nice to people and having that respect of a mod and the respect of being kosheh and well

yeah it makes me feel kind of like graffiti art: i got presence and i simultaneously overlook and influence the community while looking damn cool
i suport koshmeh for mod
thanks leporiphiliac
You know
There's a lot of new mods lately, so I don't give a fuck about who becomes a mod now
but you have my support for being kosh

also, I kind of saw this coming
[Image: koshformod.png]
i feel like i should take the entire second half of your post offensively ):

but you my bro and i support you getting a full mod position!!!
pssssh...

kosh for admin.

:>
You can't even ban? How retarded.

It's kind of hard to tell how good a mod someone is when they only have domain over a board with so few rules to enforce. I think if Kosheh was given a fair chance at being a Super Mod, he could do a pretty good job. tSR is a big, active forum with plenty of stuff to do.

I support Kosheh for mod. Smile
(11-25-2009, 09:50 PM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]i feel like i should take the entire second half of your post offensively ):
it's ok, i don't blame you
we post just about the same (ok that's a lie you post a bit more) and somehow you manage to net a mod position. meanwhile, uh - well let's say I feel like Dazz really played me. He trusted me with mod about as much as he would have trusted Suigin (sorry man, just being honest - you're a good guy now but months ago Dazz thought differently) and said "I felt you were best suited for this position"

a position of nothing
yeah, thanks Dazz

however, I do thank you for your loyalty and support, mr. tyvon. Heart

who's ultimecia though
(11-25-2009, 09:53 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]pssssh...

kosh for admin.

:>

[Image: kosh4adnimreversend5ml5.gif]
(11-25-2009, 09:54 PM)Stooben Rooben Wrote: [ -> ]tSR is a big, active forum with plenty of stuff to do.
tsr is mario 64 .

also thanks for your support bro!!!
Ho ho ho! I do believe we should remove the inactive mods before even thinking about new ones!

Mozzy and Deebs are whom I am referring to. Neither of them are active; and I do think we could do with their removal.
Boo for mod.
santa

can you please forward my wish to the elves, and also

Cry
(11-25-2009, 10:02 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Boo for mod.

booooooooooooooooooooooo *throws shoe*
Only admins can ban.
And yeah, I think Kosheh should get full mod powers and help out at Spamhaul for real.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5