The VG Resource

Full Version: my sprite sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some sprites that need to be reveied for the web site. They are Red Chao sprites for the custom edited sonic series. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=9960 <-- Read that.
Do not use attachments. Upload your sprites to an image dump (i.e. Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.) and link to them here.

As for the sprites, they're not very good. The shading is really bad, and is non-existent in some areas. Certain sprites also seem to be really blocky-looking; they need to be more rounded. They eyes just look like huge polka dots, because of no shading.
he just recolored the chao from sonic advance
not worthy of a submission
I just checked the SA Chao sheet and you're right. I wish I would've known about those sprites to begin with. :/

Either way, it's still a horrible recolor, because it doesn't have any AA. At all. Not to mention tSR doesn't even accept recolors, Sonic00. You better reread this so you know what is accepted here.
Also, for when you DO get something that's not just a recolor, if you use a previously existing sprite that you didn't rip, be sure to credit them in some way. Also, there's no indication that it is a recolor, you just right that you "created" it. Granted my point is moot when taking into consideration the points of the others who posted before me. Credit is important though. xD
Attachment removed, warned for not reading the rules.

If you don't upload it to an image hosting site by tomorrow I'm locking this topic.