The VG Resource

Full Version: custom invisighoul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, seeing as no one ever left comments on this in the discussion forum, ill try submitting it.
[Image: invisighoul_beta_3.png]
The table is pillowshaded. Same with the chair, but to a different extent. And from what I can tell, the Boo isn't exactly a difficult edit.

Moving to Sprite Discussion until this is deemed quality enough for submission.
its not that bad, though. With a few improvements on the thrown items, you might be okaySmile
image broken.
Crud! Majhost won't work now! It was the ONLY site that I could use! Photobucket, Imageshack, and all of the others wouldn't let me join! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um
you dont need to join imageshack
(11-28-2009, 06:04 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]Crud! Majhost won't work now! It was the ONLY site that I could use! Photobucket, Imageshack, and all of the others wouldn't let me join! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't need to join tinypic either
http://iaza.com/ end of convo.
it's back. ok. oill see what i can do. I made the chair and table partly in MS Paint because it has a better line tool than the program I use.

Incidentally, view full size and check out the flowerpot. As i recall, it took a half hour. I'll add more animation frames for the "Who will it attack?" animations. What is pillowshading? Let me know so i know what to fix. And anything else?
(11-07-2009, 11:47 AM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Pillows.png]
The one on the left is pillowshading, where you simply keep outlining layers. It turns out really bad.

The one on the right is shading with anti-aliasing, as well as normal shading. Anti-aliasing is adding shades to the corners to make to colors blend nicer. the gray around ML3 sprites are examples of anti-aliasing with the background.

Sorry, I'm not to good at explaining things... :{
ok. ill see when i can fix it. My time on the computer, video games, etc. is limited, though, so i dont know when it will happen.