The VG Resource

Full Version: M&LSS Beta Dump Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup Salanewt isn't the only one that is finding beta stuff in M&LSS. Ive been finding some beta tiles lately when looking through the tile viewer on the game.

Here's what ive found so far.

[Image: betaml1tiles.png]

The door is the bathroom door in mario and luigis house only closed and the chair and table is found while inside mario and luigis house so im assuming it was originally going to be their but was takin out due to it taking up to much walking space or somthing.

Also the totum is found in the ruins that you go to as luigi only to get the weed for mario. It can be seen on the mapviewer but not in game due to the red totums covering them so they must of got replaced by the red totums. I edited the bottom x8 part because the pallete was screwed on it so it might not be correct.

Ill post more if I find anymore, btw anyone who also finds beta stuff feel free to use the thread for them. Wink
(11-25-2009, 09:51 AM)Linkin800 Wrote: [ -> ]go to as luigi only to get the weed for mario.
i read this the wrong wayTongue
but its cool that people are finding beta tiles now!
Well after looking through the tiles some more I found more unused stuff Big Grin

[Image: betaml1tiles2.png]

These appear during the geno mini game, im not intirerly sure if these are unused or not so if someone knows if these are used somewhere please say so.
Sorry for double post but I found somthing somewhat intresting while looking through the binks barrels mini game.

[Image: betaml1tiles3.png]

I dont ever recall bink eating a banana or a bone chomp being their, also some alpha skeleton sprites lol
Nice rips! It's cool you are getting all this beta sprites Smile
And, about that chomp and goomba, I think they are beta since in Geno's minigame I've always seen piranha plants.
Woah pretty sweet I can't believe after all this time were still finding stuff.
(11-26-2009, 07:36 AM)Linkin800 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for double post but I found somthing somewhat intresting while looking through the binks barrels mini game.

I dont ever recall bink eating a banana or a bone chomp being their, also some alpha skeleton sprites lol
Do I see a stalfos from loz or have I gone nuts?
(11-26-2009, 11:57 PM)Daisydoll Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2009, 07:36 AM)Linkin800 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for double post but I found somthing somewhat intresting while looking through the binks barrels mini game.

Do I see a stalfos from loz or have I gone nuts?

Can it be both?

Anyway, nice finds guy.
Big Grin i like those DK ones