The VG Resource

Full Version: Advisory/Spamhaul Ban List/Warn Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NOTE: This is not a rule topic. Please do not treat it as such.

With the rise of hostility that Spamhaul has been encountering lately, I've taken it upon myself to let people know that being hostile for absolutely no reason won't go unpunished anymore.

I don't want to say "I'm moderating Spamhaul" but if I notice users that are acting out and being dickbags to everyone for no reason, chances are I'm going to warn you, whether it be a "verbal" warning or a physical warning.

If the negative activity continues, your name will be put under review for a complete Spamhaul ban. Nothing you can do will lift this ban, so don't try and dispute it with a mod or you'll be permabanned for harassment. There are only certain exceptions to this rule.

PLEASE NOTE: This does not mean you're not allowed to be silly and sarcastic and joke around! It just means that if you're being hostile for the sake of "looking cool," or just for the sake of being a dickbag because you can't be a dickbag in the other forums, it's not gonna look too good for you.

I've decided to leave this topic open for discussion and opinions, so if you agree or disagree, feel free to post with your reasons why.
Thank you~

Spamhaul Ban Log
Boo - being an unwarranted ass after being told to stop countless times - 11/24/2009
"ban" altered to "verbal warning," ban lifted 11/25/2009
ban reinstated 12/6/2009 for forfeiting the Happy Challenge

Feel free to use this topic to "report" members as well. All reports are subject to deep review before addition.
Ho ho ho! Basically what he means, is don't act like a jerk for no reason.

Funny reaction images, joking around with a bud, etc.; all that is fine. Just don't be a general dick unwarranted.
About fucking time.
Yup, good news all around. All mods will be enforcing (RAYTHEON OWNED ME) this advisory from now on. Heart you all!~
By physical warning Tyvon.

You mean warning them with their warn meter things right?

Not physical physical, right?
Verbal means I'll tell you either in the topic or via PM. Physical is with the warn system.

i mean, unless you're into that sort of thing
(11-25-2009, 01:47 AM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, good news all around. All mods will be enforcing this rule from here on out.

.....this isnt a rule, which was mentioned at the start of the post

GEEZ DEX
technicality nazi strikes again
fml ;_______________________________;

ENFORCING THIS... ADVISORY?! ~
Quote:Most rules do not apply here, but Universal Rule #4 still does.

Please, do Wink
boring
i am a huge fan of internet fights
so basically this means mods have the power to ban people from the spamhaul now.

I'm fine with that
THANK YOU
I'm not here much, but I'm here enough to see that people use spamhaul just to be a dick to some members
place probly still gonna be garbage cuz of idiots wholl post dumb shit anyways.
(11-25-2009, 10:00 AM)Poképimp Gold Wrote: [ -> ]place probly still gonna be garbage cuz of idiots wholl post dumb shit anyways.
Yeah but I may as well TRY to fix it, know what I mean?
fuck you tyvon i hate you why dont you drop dead Cool

i never saw a big deal with this, but whatever man, i think it'll make spamhaul more decent, so im 100% with it
word

edit:
wow nevermind that i just read the recent threads/replies what the fuck!!!!!
this is a desperate measure, thanks tyvon!!!
Pages: 1 2