The VG Resource

Full Version: Father Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Father Christmas,

You know what I would want for Christmas? A SpamHaul where no one argued. Where posting didn't matter, and no one acted like dicks to eachother. Where users could join hand and hand and type KuhmBayah. Where no one would care and would actually laugh at JL's or Boo's posts once in a while, and a thread wouldn't turn into a spiraling argument far from the thread's intended message because Boo, or Bnewton posted in it. So instead of most 14 year old wishing for Ipods, gadgets, doo dads, and fiddle faddle, I just want one simple thing. SpamHaul where everyone got along.

So please Father Christmas, may I have just one Christmas wish?

~Love~

The Crow Heart
i think you're asking too much from the big guy, broheim
Thanked.
Well Crow, I'll make sure you'll never recive your wish. Shy
I laughed so hard at how he actually thinks hes cool.
the above post is a perfect example of the problem with spamhaul
Ho ho ho! Boo, you're the reason this wish will struggle to come true!

However, with the added wish of the people of the Spamhaul, maybe the Christmas gift of Boo being banned from Spamhaul could come to be!
And look, just like that, he's gone!

Rest easy, spamhaul. Rest easy.
Aww you got rid of the best member Shy
Thank you Father Christmas! Smile

If he was the best member

Then why did you thank tyvons post :/
Kuudos to St. Nick at saving the Spamhaul...at least till Easter. Or till Lizard posts.
There goes the christmas cheer. <_<
jesus lizard isnt that bad though
(11-25-2009, 11:43 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]tat
heh.
Boo's going to get another chance in the Spamhaul. If he blows it this time, he's not going to be allowed back in.
And no guys, you can't change that nor can you relentlessly assault him when he returns. Or I'll fuck ya up.
Pages: 1 2