The VG Resource

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here's a rip of wow done starfox style. I'm not sure how to make those thumbnails.

[Image: xurksprites.png]

and here's number 2

[Image: lp2.png]

Hope you like them!
Still not sprites.

... That "Starfox style" comment made me scratch my head a minute. I did figure it out though, but I don't think you understand the differences behind SNES Star Fox sprites and this. =/
As Tom said, those aren't sprites. But that's not why I'm posting.

Eagallowglass, do you mean the thumbnails themselves or the thumbnails linking to your image? Because the thumbnails can made manually or automatically using the Icon Template or the Icon Maker in this* topic.

* http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...p?tid=6534

The linking thumbnail to image link is just using

[Image: exclamation.png]

[url = adress] [im(a)g(e)] address of image [/im(a)g(e)] [/ url]

If you want to use them as an icon submission and link image, or post them as an icon submission alongside your sheet submission, its your choice and both are cool (the icon is optional for submission, but is nice to include).
'Glass, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you're not listening to what we tell you.

Screencaptures of 3D models - as you've done here - are not sprites. And therefore, we cannot use them on our site.