The VG Resource

Full Version: Woflenstein 3D rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm done. If there's anything missing, someone else can get it.

**updated Guard**
**Updated weapons**
[Image: wolfenstein3d_dog-icon.png][Image: wolfenstein3d_endlevelfont-icon.png][Image: wolfenstein3d_misc-icon.png][Image: wolfenstein3d_objects-icon.png]
Oh good! I got the full version, I'm going to help you out, I was looking for a program to rip all Wolf3D graphics
(11-22-2009, 04:58 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good! I got the full version, I'm going to help you out, I was looking for a program to rip all Wolf3D graphics

tried XWE? it can view files from old First Person Shooters, including sprites.
check the website, they have a list of games that can be read

@ sprite rips
excellent rips, though you forgot credit tags on both the weapons & guard's sheets
How do you do those little thumbnail links?
I ripped some stuff too, just submitted at my own submission thread

To summarize:
All Wolfenstein 3D bosses (Dr. Schabbs, Mecha Hitler, Otto Giftmacher, Gretel Grosse and General Fettgesicht), the wall textures, BJ running graphics and the ghost from the Pacman level; Spectre, the ending and some bosses from Spear of Destiny (Barnacle Wilhelm, Death Knight and Angel of Death) were ripped too.

Overall, there's still the dog, the SS Soldier (the one in blue), the officer (white outfit) and the mutant from Wolfenstein 3D (Flying Hitler was included in my Mecha Hitler) and the bosses Trans Grosse and Ubermutant from Spear of Destiny.
Why thank you kind sir Cute
I'm a girl :o

The program you recommended had problems showing the mutant's palettes, as well Trans Grosse and Ubermutant from Spear of Destiny :/
I assume from regular enemies I'm going to leave the dog and the SS Soldier for you and rip the one in white ( Officer)
i am following this thread. god wolfteing 3D was like the first computer game i ever played.
Uploaded the Officer and the Mutant to my thread ;p
The rest of the regular enemies are up to you.
Updating the Guard and weapons, I forgot to add my tag. Adding guard dog. Will do items soon?
Well done!
Thank you Smile I'm going to add three more sheets in a moment.

I might as well get on those two Cartoon Cartoon Summer Resort sheets that I have left to do.
Now only the guard in blue and two bosses from Spear of Destiny and this game will be pretty much completed
Nice job on these rips! ^-^
Please, read the rules next time and don't revive a thread with over one year for no reason
Locked, if Lotos or anyone else want this open to post more stuff (which I doubt, we both ripped this game clean) just PM me