The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom, Edited, and Recolored Waddle Dees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I should not be making ANOTHER Topic before i'm done with the last, but I'm still working on the Pokemon and Pikmin, It's just I made this along time ago and never did anything with it, so here it is:

[Image: Custom_Waddle_Dees97715.PNG]
....recolors are not allowed in TSR so this will not be disscused...
The custom seem real small and not very well put together, and some colors don't match that much. The edited parts have some straigh lines that should be round and some shading is not done very well.
The custom Waddle Dee's face looks like a mask, remove the outline around their face and shorten their arms. As for the recolors, I can't tell the difference between the original and the recolor. That's one of the reasons why people don't like recolors.
Um, Acala, there's nothing saying that recolours aren't allowed here; but they won't be accepted as sprite submissions, and they don't take much effort to achieve.

Which is pretty much this thread in a nutshell; nothing you've done is particularly complex or impressive. You could do far better.