The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy 2 ending leaked!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: PeachEnding.png]
cool story bro
peach is holding a condom

1up
Mario's dick is cube shaped.

Ha ha
But Jesus Lizard, cubes don't fit in round holes.

...Unless the cube is smaller than the hole.
If the "thank you mario" was sharper and not a bad jpeg (and the wrapper wasn't cube shaped) tha'd actually look pretty good
(11-19-2009, 11:29 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]If the "thank you mario" was sharper and not a bad jpeg (and the wrapper wasn't cube shaped) tha'd actually look pretty good

[Image: P07-0124102-1004bg.jpg]
[Image: Condom3.png]
Well, for starters, the condom on the bottom isn't ultra ribbed OR lubricated.
The wrapper is fine, the foil isn't always completely tight around the condom, you know.
Well Vipershark you just proved to me that you're still a virgin.
i get pussy every day. every pussy is my pussy. all the pussies.............mine.
(11-20-2009, 01:19 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Well Vipershark you just proved to me that you're still a virgin.

how did commenting on how to artistically improve it have anything at all to do with that
(11-20-2009, 02:00 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2009, 01:19 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Well Vipershark you just proved to me that you're still a virgin.

how did commenting on how to artistically improve it have anything at all to do with that

In the picture it doesn't look that cubeish except the condom itself. Condom wrappers are square and they aren't always tight around the condom like Ravecat said.
she offering him bubbleguM??
(11-20-2009, 02:23 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2009, 02:00 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]

it doesn't look that cubeish except the condom itself.

which was what I was saying
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11