The VG Resource

Full Version: The rest of FF6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While the FF6 SNES rips are pretty expansive, there are some missing like some backgrounds and such. Are plans to rip those in the mix?
I guess not, so far.
It would be interesting, through.
(11-18-2009, 03:04 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]I guess not, so far.

It wouldn't be difficult at all with the right tools. I have them all if anyone's interested in ripping it. There are FF6 hacking tools which are better than switching off layers in any old SNES emulator. Some of these editors show every single NPC sprite in the game, unused and used.
I have an NPC sheet in the works that builds off of TSGK's. Goemar ripped all the weapons, so it's just a matter of waiting til those sites are finally merged so we can put them up. Please feel free to rip anything else you want including enemies and backgrounds.
(11-18-2009, 08:19 PM)Zeemis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2009, 03:04 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]I guess not, so far.

It wouldn't be difficult at all with the right tools. I have them all if anyone's interested in ripping it. There are FF6 hacking tools which are better than switching off layers in any old SNES emulator. Some of these editors show every single NPC sprite in the game, unused and used.

I'd like to check all of these out!
I can't wait!
kdfjbkdfjl;dsfk why did you bump this?