The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Rumble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=95490

In my opinion this seems like a nice game I have tried the Demo (Now demos avaliable in the Wii shop channle for free)
And it looks great Very fun and original.
Up to 4 players working as a team or as enemies.
Get this game only for 1500 Wii points
The demo was really fun, but for 1500 points I doubt I'll get the full version
Yeah. 1,500 is a rip-off for a half-assed game. IGN said the demo was better than the final game because the game gets old fast especially after you clear all the levels and have to redo the same levels again and again and again to complete the game.

Rumble is a missed opportunity. =<
I heard the same things about it but I might give it a try, I'm a pokemon fan so I HAVE to get this game.
And I liked the Demo, so the real game should be good for me, besided I got some buds that are going to help me get the money.
Does anyone know how far you can get in the demo version? I never played it long enough.
You can get as far as you want as long as you don befriend with a pokemon with power of 100 or bigger.
The demo is fun.
I liked it and to me it's a very nice game it reminds me of the mistery dungeon, except for the battle royale.
(11-17-2009, 08:35 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]You can get as far as you want as long as you don befriend with a pokemon with power of 100 or bigger.

So Technically You Can Complete The Game With Really Weak Pokemon If You Tried? Well, No Need To Waste The 1500 Points Then. If Anyone Needs Me I'll Be Getting Ocarina Of Time And Kirby's Adventure.Cool
(11-22-2009, 12:05 PM)Original_Xavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2009, 08:35 PM)Alcala Wrote: [ -> ]You can get as far as you want as long as you don befriend with a pokemon with power of 100 or bigger.

So Technically You Can Complete The Game With Really Weak Pokemon If You Tried? Well, No Need To Waste The 1500 Points Then. If Anyone Needs Me I'll Be Getting Ocarina Of Time And Kirby's Adventure.Cool

No. You can't go to the battle royale without a strong Pokemon which is pretty much a huge part of the game. I also don't believe the Demo version can save