The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to see what you all think about some sprites I am posting for a pipe dream Castlevania hack I have been mulling over for some time. Many of the sprites are custom some are from Tile Molester, this site or Sprites INC or other places. The sprites are large but then again if you have seen Cadence and or the Simon's Quest final boss sprites then maybe my stuff isn't so outlandish. Take a look and tell me what you think. Either way I really enjoyed working on these. [Image: SpriteProject1.jpg]

More to come.
Wrong place, wrong format

This belongs to Sprite Discussion
Second... JPG? Please, use PNG or GIF, ok?
Third: Be sure to specifically say what you used and who ripped it, otherwise people will probably get mad with you. The fact that you mentioned that you actually did get sprites from certain places is a step in the right direction though.

Also, not really that bad. I just wish I knew what was custom, edited, or not yours. And I'm assuming it is meant for a black background, otherwise lots of him would become transparent if you tried to move him onto a different kind of background.
I can tell the fully shown door is custom. It has no shading and the cross is black, instead of the yellow it looks like on the other coffin frames. It also doesnt seem to be connected to the coffin 's hinges :/
The custom door is too wide and seems to have the wrong shape as well. Right now, it makes the coffin look more like a fridge.